Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,174
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. If we sign Santana then Drew only costs the third round pick Why not? Except he'll only play 2B if a longer deal according to Boras
  2. I can't find any from any reputable source Davidi says deal NOT done
  3. Well that never would have happened though. No way AA would have signed/resigned two guys at 14M each.
  4. Yeah it's not even close. I can't remember him EVER getting fooled and reporting something that gets debunked. OTOH Olney, Heyman, et al that happens sometimes.
  5. All for adding Santana Then we have 3 guys we can probably count on and can find 2 among the rest. Much better than having 2 and trying to find 3 from among the rest.
  6. If we sign him for 1 year 14M, the question becomes - should we just have qualified Johnson instead?
  7. Again, once Rosenthal tweets a deal if often done within an hour
  8. Lego movie is hilarious
  9. Yeah, all good points F'n Josh Johnson goddammit. What a disaster. No one would have predicted that. Anyhow I just think a few things HAD to be done this off season unless you are throwing in the towel: 1. Get rid of JPA (done) 2. Trade an optionless reliever or two (done but one more should go) 3. Sign a FA starter 4. Sign a FA 2B or trade for one I would have been good with the above. Heck, at this point I'm OK if they sign Santana on a 1 year deal now and pry a 2B from Seattle or Philadelphia when those teams are out of contention by June. I just no longer trusts that those things will happen.
  10. Lego movie Batman voice: "They're all dudes"
  11. We don't know. And I don't care. As long as he/she is a reasonable poster - welcome. It is hard to imagine a young woman making an account on here, posting some of the stuff she did, and using her own picture in an avatar. That's why people have called BS.
  12. 10,000 posts. I need a week off. You too Spank. LOL
  13. LOL ah s*** good call. I think you have been. A few others not so much.
  14. Yep. Everyone is exposing the team's sudden ill-advised cheapness. How can he look fans in the eye and say he is trying to make the team better?? How can he start the off season saying he needs to address the rotation and suddenly say internal options are better? Davidi and Boras and Rosenthal have all called ******** and I love it.
  15. We need a board glossary somewhere. LOL
  16. Excellent use of HappHazard. LOL. "He was promoting his client as very non-McGowanesque but was #despaired by the fat Greek"
  17. This was not an off season to stand pat. That was pretty much the only thing to NOT do. Either throw more money at it to try for a contender or blow it up. There should have been no in between this off season. The circumstances did not favour that. Not saying he had to make 5 trades and 2 FA signings. But just try to legitimately add some wins. There were plenty of opportunities to do so. There still are!
×
×
  • Create New...