Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Brownie19

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    21,079
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    42

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Brownie19

  1. A young kid on my ball team is trying out for Brock (where Tinnish went). He said Tinnish was at their tryouts and told them he just got back from scouting Tebow. I was surprised too.
  2. Apparently it was Tinnish that they sent to go scout him. He should have better things to do.
  3. Building around position players instead of pitchers seems to be working well for the Cubs. Especially when you have the cash to sign pitchers (and avoid the development game - which is a massive crapshoot). As pointed out - Porcello and Price are FAR from done. Price has a nasty change up and good control/command. I don't think he falls off a cliff when he loses a few MPH.
  4. Stephen Brunt is the only reason to tune into the fan (unless listening to the Jays game).
  5. Rick Mercer's rants are much better.
  6. http://www.fangraphs.com/blogs/rowdy-tellez-a-future-jay-and-the-chip-on-his-shoulder/ little ready on Rowdy here...
  7. It would have been awesome to see him Tebowing at home plate after a home run... http://tebowing.com/
  8. Career winning % over .500!!!
  9. They are 2 different motions...
  10. FIFY. Multiple injuries.
  11. Actually - it's way below your pay grade...
  12. Floyd's alive? who knew.
  13. Da F? You want to rest Martin in a winner take all 1 game playoff? GTFO.
  14. Terroni is a good restaurant on Queen. It is a bit hipster though.
  15. Leon is crashing back to reality. Sox need a catcher
  16. Puig did get claimed today..
  17. I'm surprised to see Bottom at the top too!
  18. I don't understand why Upton is in LF and Saunders is in RF. Can someone explain that one to me?
  19. Have we even see this once since Jose's come off the DL?
  20. I kinda want to see what Dickey will do during his retirement. Starting today. I bet he'll write a book.
  21. Our infield defense is really solid. You don't need both Barney and Goins as defensive replacements.
  22. There are WAYYYY more days off in the playoffs due to TV BS. I think you add Pompey as the 5th bench player.
  23. Just realised there's a place called Baltimore Ontario. I think if I lived there - I'd move.
×
×
  • Create New...