Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Brownie19

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    21,079
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    42

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Brownie19

  1. http://i.imgur.com/w9lrmK1.gif
  2. let me guess you were a big fan of Tony Batista too?
  3. Don't get me wrong - I agree.....but most said that about Loup after his 2015 season (Christ you could even suggest that about Loup after this season).
  4. The real test will be to see if his head shrinks 4 sizes like Barry's did after he retired.
  5. Is this todd's new account or something? WTF.
  6. Pompey, Smoak + mid level prospect for Bruce, Duda, Smoker and Cecchini or Nimmo. Bam
  7. If we are taking on that shitbag Bruce, we need to ship them Smoak and get Duda in return somehow...
  8. WPOTY candidate
  9. It's seems where there is smoke there is fire with Shatkins. Hope that trend continues in this case.
  10. Feeding the troll...
  11. What is Morales at for a clutch rating? He legit seems clutch
  12. + the 2 we added in the Liriano deal
  13. I bet you think Joe Carter was a good hitter too
  14. Go look at those player stats and explain why one season they hit .350 with RISP and .200 the next. You're going to lose this debate.
  15. When do all the dumn posters go into hibernation?
  16. Spanks is generally right. Hitting with RISP typically fluctuates greatly year to year and clutch is not a skill. However. Morales hit much better with RISP in 2016, 2015 and 2013...in fact i went back to 2010 and hes always hit better with RISP. Career with RISP - wRC+ of 131 Career with bases empty - wRC+ of 107 There might be something to this. He's one of the only hitters I've ever studied to consistently hit better with RISP...and God knows this team struggled to get those 2 outs hits last year. I'll take this as a plus and would love to know if Shatkins put any weight into it.
  17. What are they saying for the upcoming draft? DEEEEP I hope
  18. Perfect. No way on earth I want big $$$ spent at 1st and DH. Spend on premium positions
  19. Thank you...
  20. Says Philly may sell high on Cesar Hernandez...he was really good last year... 4.4 WAR
  21. I agree and I think I support this. I hate the idea of signing expensive, aging players. Collect draft picks from EE and Jose, sign middling FA's to reasonable contracts and sign/trade for younger, core talent - building from within.
  22. One thing is becoming evident. Unlike with AA - there seems to be a lot more behind the "rumours" you hear with Shatkins in charge...Is Reddick next?
  23. Mike Napoli hit cleanup for Cleveland last year and they were a very good team. Morales is a switch hitting Mike Napoli who doesn't strike out as much. I'm going to reserve judgement until I see how the rest of the offseason plays out.
×
×
  • Create New...