Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Brownie19

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    21,079
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    42

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Brownie19

  1. Yes, he was I believe...no idea if that caused an injury or not.
  2. Sprained left ankle at least - shouldn't be a long term thing
  3. Welcome! That an incredible 1st post. I love it.
  4. Yeah I like that idea. I was hoping the Jays would find a way to add him this off-season. He ended up signing for more than I expected, but he's pitching well!
  5. F*cking right boys. What an incredibly fun run to go on.
  6. Big Dumper with 2 more. What an unreal seasons he's having. I love it!
  7. I'm still f*cking jacked. Unreal series! This team man... cooking
  8. WOW! That was incredible. Holy sh*t! He goes around on a ball that hits him (almost in the middle of the chest?)
  9. So Belly hits lefties better than righties and Bruihl has done better v. RH's than LH's (in a very small sample size). Is this the right matchup? (even on a night when we don't have many options) I'm not so sure.
  10. Job well done Chad Green. It would be incredible for you to start finding yourself again for this team. Roll back the clock one last time please.
  11. Not good! But I am OK with him taking some extra time off to get as close to 100% as possible. It can't be much longer, or the Jays ought to have put him on the IL. Hoping he gets hot in the 2nd half - we sure could use it. But at this rate, he might be looking at a pillow deal this offseason...
  12. We all know why this is accustom in North America. I do wish Canada would end this tradition where possible.
  13. It's big boy day for Bassitt. Fisher to close it out.
  14. AA already said he wouldn't consider moving him.
  15. I knew this would trigger you. Getting 177+ innings from Sale last year when he threw 150 innings combined from 2020-2023 was quite fortunate for the Braves. They also got 165 innings and 30 starts from a 40 year old Morton. Add that to the season Lopez gave them in his return to the rotation and it's easy to see that a lot of things fell into place for them last year (despite the Strider injury). The baseball gods evened it out this year.
×
×
  • Create New...