Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Orgfiller

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    32,920
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    6

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Orgfiller

  1. Scherzer and Kluber are not like the others imo. I agree the price Ohtani will go for will likely far exceed his actual value.
  2. Wat If he's pitching and is also in the lineup then he's hitting as the SP lmao. That's always the way it's been. The DH hits for the pitcher, and it's lost if the pitcher is hitting.
  3. Man that Lucroy trade for the Rangers looks so bad. Brinson and Luis Ortiz for half a decent year which amounted to nothing plus one garbage one and a no-name prospect to show for it.
  4. They're gonna have the worst offense out of the infield in recent memory.
  5. I agree tbh. He's generational in how unique he is, but he's neither Strasburg nor Harper in terms of prospect shine, probably. 80 fastball and 70 splitter is a good start though.
  6. In all seriousness you should take that Dinger proposal and run. Honeywell could just as easily be as valuable or more than Ohtani.
  7. I never said that. Fake news!
  8. I feel like posting Steve Simmons tweets on the board is like quoting gbill or the Dogg.
  9. That's kind of gross for the Indians even though Santana can rake, he's a butcher and a half and they'll have Edwin and Yonder Alonso rotating between 1B and DH. I feel like Salazar, while he carries big red flags, would yield a better return than that. Brett Phillips on the other hand I could see, along with some small stuff.
  10. We have Jesse Winker Can a commish push the trade through? Thx
  11. Let's see, generational hitting prospect or generational pitching prospect with damaged UCL? Hmmm
  12. To be fair the return they got for Yelich isn't little, certainly much better than their other recent deals. They asked for Vlad hoping the Jays would be foolish or desperate enough to accept, but I'm sure they valued this deal highly.
  13. Please tell me you're not referring to Byron Buxton. Please.
  14. SO WHAT HAPPENED WITH SCOTT ROLEN? He's like the goodest white boy you could think of, and he was also really good at baseball!
  15. Seriously what the f***? Great defender but he wasn't the magician that Ozzie Smith was and hell even he was a better hitter. Scott Rolen was ridiculous, just as deserving of merit for his defense and much more for his offense.
  16. I don't understand what the case against Rolen is from these dinosaurs. Really good hitter with some great offensive seasons, and is one of the best 3B defenders ever, with Gold Gloves for days. It seems like a no-brainer to vote for him.
  17. Omar Vizquel with more votes than Manny Ramirez, Gary Sheffield, Scott Rolen, Sammy Sosa and Andruw Jones. f*** off
  18. Nooooooooo Also link? People on Twitter say things all the time, is it from a verified source?
  19. He ran a 120 wRC+, which is not impressive for a 26 year old at his third go-around in AA, but it is 20% above the league average. Slash lines are deceiving, you have to take into account the run environment that he's in.
  20. Christian Pache pushing Acuna out of CF is a big LOL, but I can understand if they'll wait as long as Inciarte is there.
  21. I agree 80 might be aggressive, but by all accounts his bat control is superb, and currently the stats back that up. I think a 60 is far too low on the hit tool, conservatively he's 65-70 hit and 60-70 power, but the industry consensus and the stats do seem to point to 80/70 or 75/70 with maybe 80 raw being a realistic toolset for this kid.
  22. Some weird grades in there. According to them Jo Adell has all the makings of a superstar and yet he's only ranked 46.
  23. I'm pretty skeptical on Acuna having 70 grade power. Vlad though, Jesus Christ, 80/70 is absurd.
  24. I mean, at his age Syndergaard had already established himself as an MLB ace, but sure Greene could totally do that.
×
×
  • Create New...