Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Terminator

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    22,061
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    113

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Terminator

  1. I think my non-Jays fans friend like him more than the consensus of this board does. And Jays fans who don't post here mostly love him as well. For whatever reason it's just this board.
  2. I don't get why this board doesn't really like Bautista. The s*** he's pulled against the Orioles, the Game 5 winner, been our best or close to best player for years now. I guess he hates umpires but who gives a s***.
  3. Well maybe maybe not. I'd say half of my non-Jays fans friend love him. They think his bat flips are awesome.
  4. Anybody got a good stream? Mine sucks.
  5. Tepera was already added in place of Cecil last series remember? He's in again this series.
  6. It's the exact same as the last series.
  7. Damn dude, that's awesome you went to all those big games.
  8. Yeah it was a lot of fun. Rangers fans were all very nice despite the outcome of the games.
  9. That's very cool you kept the tickets all nice and neat. And to answer your question I've only been to two playoff games and it was the two in Texas this past week.
  10. I think he was really, really young. Like 13 or something when he started posting.
  11. I didn't know that. Who else is from the old board but has a new name here? I'm not up on that stuff.
  12. Ricky Henderson used to pimp the hell out of his homers. https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/CRXgK9jUEAARL3u.mp4
  13. Yeah that was a bad move. It was clear Holland was struggling and you had Lewis ready and waiting. Should have made a move sooner and definitely should have started Lewis. Not that it would have made a difference but still. Bannister's worst move IMO was in Game 3 when he went with Chi Chi Gonzalez, probably his worst reliever, in a big spot. I guess he did it because they were down by 2 and it was only the 6th inning but that was an awful, awful move. The Rangers have some good arms there he could have used a number of relievers instead of Chi Chi who gave up the homer (and the game) to Tulo.
  14. I agree. This ain't no Bible Study. It's playoff baseball and these fans are a rowdy bunch. Leave the babies at home.
  15. Man I can't even remember when I joined the old board. I think it was probably ten years ago or so. I remember a guy named Adolf was a big poster then as was Kirksaw but I also remember a lot of the regulars from this board.
  16. Hopefully Loup is back and can be our main LOOGY. If Beurhle were healthy I'd take him. Otherwise, I think I'd go Francis but never would I consider using him in a high leverage spot. He could pitch a 5th or 6th inning when the Royals have 2 or 3 lefties coming up. Otherwise he never would get use. EDIT: f***, do we really want Francis throwing in the postseason? I'd almost rather have Tepera after thinking about it.
  17. Who starts Game 1? Could Price? He'll have 3 days rest (with 50 pitches on 3 days rest before that). Or it could be Estrada on normal rest.
  18. So the ump had an out with the judgement call he was given for calling time/dead ball and didn't take it?
  19. So does an umpire's time out call make no difference on the play?
  20. f*** me I'm so nervous I've lost my appetite. No lunch for me.
  21. Yeah that too lol. But I do think he feels some sort of obligation to the Jays. How much that is a factor probably not a ton but I was posting in reference to Price's interviews of late.
  22. I'd rather face the Royals. I fear Dallas Keuchel. He'd be set up for Game 1 with normal rest.
×
×
  • Create New...