Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Terminator

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    22,061
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    113

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Terminator

  1. 1. Add grass. 2. I'd figure out a way to make the upper levels more accessible. Those long concrete ramps one after the other don't seem that efficient. Some more elevator bays, big escalators, and stairways that go up to the upper levels would be nice. 3. The Rockies put in a bar area that is standing room only and has like 4 or 5 bars. You pay 15 dollars for standing room up there, 6 of which is recouped in a bar voucher. Given Jays fans' behavior not completely sold that this is a good idea but I think making the Jays game a good place to go hang out in the summer time is a smart move. Could just expand the Flightdeck. 4. It's not very visually appealing. Just tons of concrete everywhere. I'm not sure how that could be remedied though. 5. Hang a Wild Card banner.
  2. I was considering Boxcar for poster of the year but he inexplicably left me off his list, despite the fact that we have gone to the gates of hell in the Politics thread to fight the daily cuckoldry being posted by Dinger and JimCanuck. Leaning toward BTS now. Pendleton has convinced me that he's a good choice for ROY, I like his lobbying effort. Reminds me of Texas Coach Mack Brown back in the BCS days. I wish he wouldn't have lobbied in two separate years though so I still haven't made up my mind. Ang is the natural choice for foreign poster of the year but the Domincan is the only thing standing in the way of me claiming that award. I might strategically vote for O2 just to block Ang from winning.
  3. Players will consent to look good to their current bosses and to be "team players". I have a good source who told me that Saunders saved the team a lot of grief over one of his injuries, for example.
  4. Why what happened? Did you get married or something?
  5. Not sure if this has been posted yet but the A's are being phased out of revenue sharing. Not because they don't need it but because the impression was that the revenue sharing wasn't being reinvested in to payroll (which is revenue sharing's stated goal). That's got to be a damaging blow.
  6. 10 Day DL is really interesting. I could see a team abusing that with their starting pitchers. If you have an off day throw your #5 starter on the 10 day DL and bring up a reliever. Just skip his start and you effectively are playing with an extra man?
  7. Him and gibbers both.
  8. Interesting theory. I might buy that. I'm considering voting for him (he's solid and I like his avatar), joecarter (he made some good stats-based posts) and ray (he trashed the Orioles right off the bat). But I need a ruling from a mod before I proceed.
  9. Woah we've got a legit scandal here. He's been advocating for RoY in both 2015 and 2016?
  10. Yeah that happened in the Fowler thread today as well.
  11. It's all good. Just tired of talking EE in multiple threads trying to follow all the latest only to have it shut down and restarted elsewhere.
  12. Why can't we have an Edwin specific thread? Would that really be so bad? Multiple EE threads have been shut down today. I'm not claiming the world is ending or anything and I'm not trying to rip on Governator I just don't understand the rationale of not being allowed to created EE threads.
  13. It was a false alarm. Debunked by EE's agent himself.
  14. And it is in fact false. But I had to dig through 3 other threads instead of the locked one before I could even find this information.
  15. I'm sure he'll do fine. Just don't understand this one decision.
  16. It very well could be a ******** rumor but why can't we discuss it in its own thread? I don't understand.
  17. He appears to be a pretty active mod so far. I'll give him that.
  18. Who is more credible? Jon Heyman who hasn't cracked a story in a decade? Or random Spanish language sources?
  19. I would love that.
  20. We were talking about this in another thread but it might be deserving of its own since the other EE thread was shut down. Two Spanish reporters are the only sources as of now.
  21. Here's another one. Again, not sure how credible.
  22. I wouldn't count on this being true just yet.
  23. Don't know how credible this guy is. He has 50k followers.
  24. No thank you! I loved hearing about how you can bean runner's in the back from CF. It really made me think.
  25. BBBB has turned an interesting discussion about OF defense and WAR in to something unreadable (his/her beer league softball team). Thanks.
×
×
  • Create New...