Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Terminator

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    22,061
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    113

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Terminator

  1. This isn't Jered Weaver losing 5+ mph.
  2. Oh we could argue it still. I'm sure pitchers lose 1.5 mph over the course of the careers all the time and don't go from frontline to bush league. If you're simply saying velo drop is the sole reason then I don't think that's entirely accurate. Could be location issues too. His walk rate spiked over the past two seasons. But maybe that's due to lower velo he's nibbling more.
  3. Ok this chart makes more sense, especially with the additional 1 mph explanation.
  4. I'd rather not get in to an argument about Mat Latos' velo with the entire board but it's dropped some. Doesn't really explain the difference between a frontline starter and a bum who shouldn't be in the big leagues. Has to be more to it IMO.
  5. I guess it has dropped some. 1.4 mph since his heyday according to fangraphs. Not that much though.
  6. Is Schulman tryng to get me to change the channel or what?
  7. Good defense there keeps us in it.
  8. Velocity doesn't look much different to me.
  9. How did Latos used to be good? Velocity hasn't changed much.
  10. This is going to be a loooooong game.
  11. I like the matchup for tomorrow's game a lot better. I don't trust Latos at all. But the team is playing a lot better.
  12. Pretty good lineup by Gibby. I like moving Martin to 3 and Jose to 2.
  13. Any contender that didn't have a 5 WAR player at 3B would at least have to kick the tires on him.
  14. Thanks for the article but what?
  15. Yeah I think some teams will probably just ignore it altogether. Others will factor it in but it's a lot different than giving up a first. Much better for the players. I'm glad it's been revamped like this.
  16. TJ Zeuch is looking good. He should be due for a AA callup soon.
  17. How do you think that will affect free agent signings? Will teams even give a s***? I guess if giving up a first rounder was worth about 8+ million or so then what is a 2nd and a 5th or a 3rd worth? Maybe a couple of million?
  18. That's what I think. I also think there would be a good chance of both accepting it too given their age and the unlikelihood of them reaching multi-year deals with a pick attached to them.
  19. Are Estrada or Liriano worth QOs?
  20. New month, new offense. Hopefully we have a new bullpen too.
  21. Ryan Goins with a 2 RBI sac fly. That was cool.
  22. Travis is hitting the ball hard lately.
×
×
  • Create New...