Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Terminator

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    22,061
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    113

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Terminator

  1. 3 game win streaks are fun. Didn't seem to have too many of those last year.
  2. I don't know he seemed pissed but the other coach took it in stride.
  3. Donaldson is hilarious. He doesn't take s*** from opposing assistant coaches.
  4. Yeah I just tuned in but judging from your comment it seemed like he was taking some heat. lmao
  5. That's what I thought. For a fringey fantasy guy like Deshields that probably means he's worthless this year. I get he's mostly wheels but he's a 10 homer guy to a 2 homer guy now and it will crater his OPS. f*** it I'm dropping him. Thanks.
  6. Who the hell hates Russell Martin? The rare Free Agent who lives up to his contract and keeps producing into his mid 30's.
  7. Does anyone have an article regarding hamate breaks? Doesn't it basically affect the hitter's power for the rest of the season? My fantasy team is light on steals but I had DeShields hoping he'd help. Might drop him now instead of carrying him on the DL.
  8. Yeah but did those previous Jays teams feature switch-hitting extraordinaire Yangervis Solarte as the cleanup hitter? I think not.
  9. Lucky f***er keeps getting hurt while he's on the big league roster. He's getting big league paychecks and accruing service time. Dalton Pompey is on the big league DL too. Pretty sure that is what's happening.
  10. ^Some decent depth in the upper minors for once.
  11. I don't get why they didn't at least try and get Donaldson with some off plate junk.
  12. Nothing is wrong with them. It's two games.
  13. Yeah it really reminded me of Bautista. He just really lobbed it to try and protect his arm. Donaldson looked like my beer league softball 3B over there.
  14. Donaldson is going to DH tonight. Solarte is likely to make his debut. Definitely an improvement given Donaldson's arm. What's going to suck though is when Travis needs a rest (they said he'd play 3 or 4 games in a row max). Then Gift will play. Hopefully Donaldson's arm gets better soon.
  15. Donaldson will DH the next few games according to Gibby. Saw it on the Score App.
  16. Well it was revealed that they get a cut of all that action so I don't know why they would do that.
  17. Yeah to retire in your 20s I think 8 mil is probably good but you aren't balling or anything. He also had his revenue stream cut unexpectedly so I doubt he had a full 8 mil saved up. He can probably semi-retire but he'll need to work some.
  18. Well King started it. I merely followed up on it. I'm all for banning Jim though. 100%.
  19. What the hell is going on here? I wanted to talk about how s***** Fangraphs' new podcast has become and now everyone is chiming in on political stuff. I should have known better so yes, I will accept my ban but can we all just agree to a cease fire? Next time Fangraphs does something s***** I'll start a new thread instead of ruining this one.
  20. Yeah his persona has done a 180 since he stopped playing. I saw an article on it today I'll try and find it.
×
×
  • Create New...