Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Terminator

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    22,061
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    113

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Terminator

  1. I almost forgot how panicky you are.
  2. I think he looks safe tbh
  3. I get what you're saying and we are getting in to semantics but no, not when they are playing the Blue Jays. If they were striking out more often then yes I would like it.
  4. I don't find it all that enjoyable...
  5. Move Donaldson to DH and put Solarte at 3B.
  6. It was a s*** play but no need to razz our own players over it. I'm sure he's fine either way but it's just dumb to get on someone for one mistake.
  7. No just the one. Our fans are just retards.
  8. Oh come on, the mock cheers toward Granderson aren't warranted.
  9. He looks like 2016 Bautista out there.
  10. 2 hoppers to Didi....
  11. Lots of weak grounders.
  12. Yeah it's almost unwatchable if you aren't a Yankee fan. If the Yanks start losing they'll start talking s*** about the dome.
  13. It'd be nice to finally get a hit this inning.
  14. The offense was terrible last year because Goins, Barney and Bautista got so many ABs. That shouldn't be a problem this year.
  15. Need to get White and Gardner out.
  16. Quit blowing smoke up our asses about Pillar's bat. We aren't that dumb, Buck. haha
  17. Fouled off two pitches right down the can. EDIT: And then struck out on a 3rd. Rough AB.
  18. s*** apparently it was the hardest hit oppo field home run in Statcast's existence.
  19. Without Granderson's f***up it would have been fine. Tough break the ball just got caught in the lights I guess.
  20. Fastest ever home run recorded at RC.
  21. 5 minutes in and I'm already tired of Tabler.
  22. That's f***ing Granderson's fault. You face those two with no baserunners and it's not a big deal if they poke one out. But you give them a free baserunner and it's going to hurt.
  23. Yikes, not a good start with murderer's row coming up.
×
×
  • Create New...