Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Terminator

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    22,061
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    113

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Terminator

  1. If Morales gets on I pinch run with a pitcher.
  2. Solarte will pinch hit for Gift.
  3. Damn too bad they didn't run into each other
  4. Judging by the pitcher's reaction I thought that had a better chance
  5. Yeah but you won't be a viable player unless you can contribute something with the bat.
  6. Gift hits like a pitcher. 3 strikes and back to the dugout.
  7. Yeah he must have had something up with his mechanics or something. Velo is back
  8. Lol I was surprised he did that.
  9. Morales can hit fastballs. I'd throw him nothing but offspeed.
  10. Nice rip by Morales. Huge two out hit
  11. It's early but Grichuk looks like the same old guy. That was the worst AB of the season.
  12. Lol @ Grichuk. Come on man
  13. Yeah the end result gave him what he deserved. Wasn't great but wasn't bad.
  14. This is where we score a bunch of runs and win
  15. Sanchez is just letting it rip. Not hitting his spots at all but finding the zone anyway.
  16. Yeah I hear ya. I was just basing it off the last inning where he seemed to avoid disaster. His pitch count is low though and he's done well enough to get a QS, let's see if he gets it.
  17. Yeah I guess he's doing alright. I take it back but I'd have a quick hook on him this inning. He didn't look so hot the last one.
  18. I think it's time to pull him.
  19. I hope the ump tosses Sanchez here.
  20. Yeah I agree. He didn't make the catch.
  21. Ball hit the fence. What now?
  22. Let him bunt and take the out.
  23. Yes exactly. I couldn't finger why I like it this way but this is the reason.
  24. Those pitches weren't even close to the plate. He really cannot hit anything offspeed.
×
×
  • Create New...