Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Terminator

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    22,061
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    113

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Terminator

  1. Yeah I basically agree. It wasn't a bad start but it certainly wasn't as dominating of a start as you'd expect from someone taking a no-hitter into the 8th. 4.25 FIP and 5.67 xFIP.
  2. Yeah he's certainly not a slam dunk but he's really hard to get a read on due to his age and missing a whole season due to immigration issues. This is a huge year for him. Would love to see him develop into a solid 2 WAR player who can play almost anywhere.
  3. Thanks but doesn't tell me a whole lot.
  4. It was a good choice but I think my streak of never having been banned has increased quite a bit.
  5. That would probably make him a decent bench player. I haven't heard much about his defense? Is it actually bad?
  6. Lourdes Gurriel is off to a hot start which is encouraging.
  7. I think Shatkins and the FO both want to maintain the momentum that the franchise has built with the fanbase. Ownership might be a little more win-now but at the same time they don't necessarily want to up the payroll to make that fully happen. They both seem to be on the same page for the most part.
  8. Currently traveling but just wanted to chime in how pleased I am that we turned a tight game into a laugher against the Baltimore Shitbirds
  9. It's nice having competent players across the lineup and even on the bench. The Rangers lineup reminds me of last year. Their 6 through 9 aren't even big league caliber hitters. We should dominate them again tonight unless they get lucky with BABIP or something.
  10. I don't know why umps care so much. If I were an ump I'd let players and managers get away with murder before tossing them.
  11. Rendon just got tossed and he never even said anything
  12. Loup is good. Seems like he isn't at times but at the end of the year check his statline and he'll have put up solid numbers.
  13. Didn't get to watch last night but LOL @ that Solarte homer. That guy is hilarious. I'm surprised the Rangers didn't start a beanball war over it. Probably will plunk him the last time we play them this year like they did with Bautista.
  14. Sleeper: Lourdes Gurriel (the shine has worn off but I think he rebounds) Bust: Logan Warmoth New Legit Guy: Reese McGuire
  15. The Rangers are throwing three lefties at us this series. Moore, Minor and Hamels. Steve Pearce is going to MASH
  16. I've been reporting him for years with no such luck
  17. Haha I'm just kidding ya
  18. When he gets healthy do they even bring him back up to the majors?
  19. That was so brutal. I think by the third pitch he was completely rattled and had no idea what to do. He took it right down the middle and then tried to act like he got walked. I think he was just embarrassed at that point.
  20. Travis does s*** like this and then he will be on fire. He'll be fine as long as he can stay healthy. Grichuk had the worst AB I've ever seen. He's a fine player with a huge hole in his game but is he better suited as a starter or a 4th OF? Teoscar Hernandez is ready...
  21. Well that sucked. Of all the games on the homestand that was the most winnable. 4-3 ain't bad though.
  22. Grichuk gives him a run for his money
×
×
  • Create New...