Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Terminator

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    22,061
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    113

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Terminator

  1. Well I wouldn't be upset by that at all I just don't see them bailing on a contract before it's even halfway complete.
  2. What's with this power surge for Solarte? Not even May yet and he's nearly half way to his career high of 18.
  3. Wilner losing his mind about it on radio was it really that bad?
  4. Exactly. So he's whining about how terrible the offense is with the bases loaded while ignoring the flakiness of getting two outs with a batted ball like that.
  5. Too early to send him down. I'm not sold Gurriel or Diaz are any better and we've seen slow starts from Travis before. I guess they figure Donaldson will be back soon and the pen is taxed so they wanted to grab a fresh arm for a few days until Donaldson returns.
  6. YEah rotating the field would be cool. Would be cool to play with the dimensions of the field a little too.
  7. https://www.mlb.com/news/josh-donaldson-nears-rehab-assignment/c-273634684 Not sure if this was posted yet but looks like Donaldson is nearing a rehab assignment and Tulo has been cleared for baseball activities.
  8. He should just bench them. Grichuk is probably only 4th OF material anyway (though he does have some upside). Morales can be an overpaid bench bat. Hang on to Pompey for now and keep him in AAA. We can deal him at the deadline for something or next year we can try and clear some space for him.
  9. Just some dynasty league with friends. Thanks for the tip.
  10. Not sure where else to post this but I need steals in a fantasy league and Delino DeShields and Michael A. Taylor are both on the waiver wire. Which one should I pick up?
  11. I benched Skaggs in fantasy. Didn't trust him as a lefty on the road against the Stros who generally kill lefties.
  12. He is a prospect! Not a great one but he is one. Kacy Clemens is not a prospect.
  13. Yeah what is the bet? I offered you one a bit back
  14. We all laughed but Jen Ramos' dream is becoming a reality folks.
  15. Yeah Travis may just be a slow starter. Could also make sense to give Travis more time. Gurriel has already used an option anyway, just send him down and see if Travis gets it going by the first week of May. If he doesn't, then option him to AAA and bring up Gurriel.
  16. Fine by me as well but Carlos Gomez has been doing this s*** for years. Including when he was a member of the Texas Rangers during the year they lost their marbles at Bautista for doing a cool bat flip. Not sure why I'm pointing this out other than the fact that the Rangers suck.
  17. Gurriel can play SS too which would give the roster a backup. Travis has 3 options, let him work out whatever is going on. He can get as much rest as he wants while he works on things too.
  18. Not big deals IMO. I gave up on Tellez a long time ago. Only 22 PAs for McGuire but he was definitely a notch below Jansen on the pecking chart anyway.
  19. Any updates on Donaldson? We need him back. Will be interesting to see what happens when he does come back. If everyone remains healthy it probably comes down to Travis or Gurriel being optioned.
  20. Jansen is looking good. If we have an injury at C we won't lose much and might actually improve. Pompey looks solid too. If he can keep this up he could make for an okay trade piece at the deadline. Or Pillar could be traded too. It's so nice to have depth. I can't even remember the last time the Jays had a deep team from MLB down to the minor leagues.
  21. Teoscar Hernandez, Donald Trump, John Gibbons...these are the great men of our age who inspire me and make this a truly great time to be alive. I will make no apologies.
  22. Haha why what am I doing?
  23. Agreed so when he struck out a lot during this time it should be weighted accordingly, just as the homer binge should be.
  24. I remember talking to Joe Inglett once on a flight from Vegas to TO. He told me he painted houses in the offseason to help make ends meet.
  25. Minor leaguers get treated like s***. The players union needs to do something.
×
×
  • Create New...