Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Terminator

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    22,061
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    113

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Terminator

  1. He's got the same stupid hair as his older brother.
  2. Lineup is out. Morales in at DH, Grandy in RF, Grichuk on the bench.
  3. Yeah I mean by the time Tulo is ready again, let's be optimistic and say he's ready by August, someone else could very well be hurt and Tulo will be needed.
  4. When JD comes back it might not be a bad idea to keep Gurriel and put Travis on the DL with a phantom injury just to try and give him a week and a half of rest/maintenance.
  5. Tatis Jr. is now over 100 ABs in AA and he's been terrible. By no means am I trying to slam him as a prospect but when compared to our own Top 10 teenage wunderkind it shows just how good Vlad is.
  6. Yeah he was basically ready to move up the second he was put into that level. 4 year college player who tore up the Big 12 as a senior. He's a total non-prospect though IMO. College senior who signed for peanuts after we drafted him and he's almost 24 now.
  7. Is Vlad's defense good enough to play 3B full-time next year? He's not going to be a -20 UZR type of fielder is he? From what I've read he should be competent enough there, I'm just wondering if he'll be a big league 3B at age 20.
  8. So September callups don't matter for service time right? I'd call him up in September and then assuming Donaldson leaves I'd call him up for good next April or May (whenever the service time manipulation sets in).
  9. He might be a slow starter. I seem to remember him doing this before and then going on a tear (and then getting hurt).
  10. Might be a good time. Travis' foot is probably pretty sore after the foul ball.
  11. Yep just saw it. Gift and Mayza are out. Gurriel and Morales are in.
  12. That's really happening? Good!
  13. One easy move is to option Mayza back down. Need to clear another spot though. I'd probably option Gift too and just play Diaz every day. If he misses a game Solarte can fill in. If he misses a few he gets DL'd. That should be fine for the couple of weeks where everyone is healthy. Someone will get hurt though and the problem will get solved.
  14. Good thing Maile didn't try and score on that grounder, just like i said
  15. Yeah I know but it's minor league data, hence the disclaimer
  16. Should have just went on contact there. 3B was playing deep.
  17. He's really swinging it right now. And only 1 error so far at SS. Not sure how helpful that is but he had a few last year.
  18. Yep. Gurriel is an injury away at this point.
  19. Ok well it was just a ball off his foot. I thought he just came up limping after running that single out.
  20. This isn't the first time he's done it either. I know plate discipline will never be a strong suit of his but I think he's scuffling right now and it's in his head.
  21. I hate how Pat views every Texas leaguer as a show of immense strength.
×
×
  • Create New...