Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Terminator

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    22,061
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    113

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Terminator

  1. Well the Dodgers are ran by Andrew Friedman who employed a convicted rapist for 3 seasons so he might end up ok anyway.
  2. When the Mexican League is sending their players they aren't sending their best.
  3. I mean this in the sense that the way it's constructed with the players available is good enough. Not that I think we are going to score a bunch of runs tonight. lol
  4. That lineup will do just fine.
  5. You got it, boss!
  6. I don't think he can be but man, Teoscar is nearing in on a 1000 PA and sucks. McKinney has 250 and sucks. Brito doesn't look like much. Might not hurt to give Davis a shot.
  7. I think we will go with a position player. A 3 man bench isn't very viable. Gurriel makes sense. Wouldn't mind seeing Gurriel and Davis called up and Brito DFA'd. When Drury plays he needs to be in the infield, his defense there is a plus. He doesn't bring much as an OF.
  8. I read that he added a leg kick to his swing. No idea if that's helped his improved results or anything but it wouldn't kill to give him a shot.
  9. Oh geezus not the control v command thing again....
  10. This is so absurd. I can't believe we've gotten to this point. https://chicago.suntimes.com/sports/cubs-fan-racist-gesture-tv-doug-glanville/
  11. Thank you! Hernandez could be solid for a plug and play type as well.
  12. These games are getting brutal to watch. Thornton labors through a 30 pitch inning and Kyle Gibson strikes out the side in the bottom half...
  13. Would like to see them DH him once in a while instead of straight rest days.
  14. This is the worst lineup I think I've ever seen. It look like an independent league lineup.
  15. Fantasy baseball is nuts in an age where players can make adjustments and improve greatly at any given point in their career. What should we make of Danny Santana? I need a 2B in a 14 team league and Cesar Hernandez, Odor (who I just dropped, partially because he is expensive to keep), Danny Santana and Dozier are on the waiver wire. Am I nuts for considering Santana? Also plays OF which is a plus and I need steals. Looking at his launch angle and stuff he seems to have made some sort of adjustment but how long does that stuff take to stabilize?
  16. I'm hoping he can shitball his way to a sub 4 ERA without his fingers falling off so we can trade him.
  17. Smith Jr is a limited player for sure but Steamer is actually starting to come around on the guy. Steamer thinks he's a 103 wRC+ player. Of Teoscar, McKinney and DSJ, looks like DSJ might be the best player. Kind of an interesting look into where Shatkins' approach may have failed them in one instance. Dumping the limited tools guy with a better plate approach and a lower floor over the guys with better exit velocity and a higher ceiling.
  18. I would love to put Teoscar and McKinney into a catapult, roll it up to the border, and fire it into Buffalo.
  19. Nice play by Drury. Our OF sucks ass so he's getting time out there but it's a waste because his best asset is INF defense at 2B or 3B. Then his bat plays up there as well.
  20. Ask him about the bunting you cowards
  21. Funny thing is Aaron thinks he's good enough to talk s*** on his teammates when they make an error.
  22. I'm tired of creating cool threads and never getting any likes. Meanwhile, people who merely comment in my threads are getting loads of likes. This poll is the best thread we've had this year and I get 0 likes. It's ******** and it makes me think you all are xenophobes.
  23. Brito, Hanson and a whole bunch of other zeros are going to combine for hundreds of ABs. There's no reason, other than saving a giant corporation like Rogers a few bucks. I'll give them this year, we kind of have to at this point. But there's no reason to suck so bad again next year. Especially if the market is so garbage again.
×
×
  • Create New...