Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Terminator

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    22,061
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    113

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Terminator

  1. Agreed. Fangraphs or here is where I spend most of my baseball time.
  2. Damn dude, that's impressive. How are you so good at it? Do you watch a lot of games or visit a lot of profile pages or something?
  3. I knew I would suck at it. I honestly don't even watch that many games so I knew I wouldn't be able to put a name to a face. I probably watch like 60-80 Jays games a year and maybe like 20 AL or NL West games when there's nothing on late at night.
  4. Ross swinging his dick around this offseason like a boss.
  5. It's hilarious. Did the creator of that quiz intentionally pick the ugliest pitchers in baseball or is that just how they are? lol
  6. The reliever one is impossible I gave up. Hendriks is one ugly dude btw.
  7. Same here. I just kept guessing Josh Bell and eventually got one right.
  8. Yeah he doesn't seem that good to me. xFIP was over 5 last year.
  9. I agree that you've characterized the discussion around Vizquel, and what writers think of him, as being accurate but Ozzie Smith was significantly better across the board. Better baserunner, better hitter and better defensively. The gaps between the baserunning and offense might be even greater than the defensive gap. Vizquel was simply a good player and nothing more!
  10. That 2015 one is pretty nails
  11. What I'm saying is that James Paxton will be a Blue Jay next year.
  12. Seeing lots of Boras talk lately after this signing. He's not exactly the guy you want your favorite team's players to hire but otherwise the Jays should embrace him. He cares more about money than anything else so all the talk about free agents not wanting to play in Canada or sign in the AL East for a losing team doesn't matter as much. Just be the good old fashioned highest bidder and you've got a great shot at getting his guys.
  13. Puig rules. Would love to sign him.
  14. Geezus will someone please take the bongos away from the guy
  15. I know this won't ever happen but the Jays should just get this Vlad at 3B business over with and sign Josh Donaldson to a 4 year deal. Would take us from a .500 team to legit WC contenders.
  16. This is the ideal male body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.
  17. Olney deserves an "Ok boomer" for that one. Yeah there is risk for Ryu and every other FA out there but he doesn't even need to hit 160 a year to earn the contract. He's super talented and can crank out a lot of value even if he's not pitching a bunch of innings a year.
  18. Has some upside but he probably sucks. Would not be upset if they got a legit CF and got rid of him.
  19. Ryu is getting a straight 20 mil per season. Seems like a good deal for the team moving forward instead of the usual escalation.
  20. Now that we got Ryu can we all stop pretending that Tanner Roark is serviceable?
  21. Been harsh on Atkins lately but he deserves props. He did the ole "trade a player and then sign another" move that fans always suggest but it rarely works out like that. Traded Stroman for SWR and Kay and then used the money that would have gone to a Stro extension anyway to replace him with Ryu. Impressive.
  22. Good question! I think they probably should shore up the roster as much as they can. If the young guys explode next year we could be pretty good.
  23. The playoffs will be easy to make
×
×
  • Create New...