Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Terminator

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    22,061
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    113

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Terminator

  1. The Mariners lineup sucks. Berrios gets back on track tonight.
  2. Insults aside, I don't find Spoerer to be much different than your average baseball writer in terms of his politics. And by no means am I trying to insult any liberals on the board. Most of this board is your boring, run-of-the-mill liberal but most writers are way to the left of that.
  3. Does anyone here use Pitcher List? Great website although some of his rankings don't always make sense to me.
  4. Yeah he's annoying. The K's are sexy but he just can't put it together. Playing for the anemic Pirates doesn't help either.
  5. Yeah I hate making drops. Especially this early in the season. I started off horribly in this league. I won the regular season 3 years in a row but my team got off to an 0-4 start with Semien, Bo, Franmil and others off to such slow starts. I had to make a move to get a W so I ended up dropping Kikuchi thinking no one would bother with two matchups with the Yankees coming up. I got the W that week but someone did bother and now I'm having problems rounding out the backend of my 9 man rotation.
  6. It gets better!
  7. Yup, Paul Sporer of Fangraphs just said he did 9 seconds of research and that was enough to verify her claims. I'm not kidding.
  8. Instagram WWW.INSTAGRAM.COM WTF Zach Davies just completely ghosted his wife?
  9. Meanwhile Chucky heads straight to the local nightclubs to salsa dance with his band. I miss Gibbons. After a game (win or lose) he'd order in some Taco Bell and would crack open his 5th diet coke of the day to prep for a long night of scouting reports.
  10. Wow! Really going all in on Jansen here
  11. Vlad and Bo after beating the slumping Mariners in May
  12. The self-proclaimed "Day 1 Kikuchi Haters" are nowhere to be found! Must be hanging out with the Greg Bird stans in Scranton, PA! LMAO
  13. Yep. These clowns have won 2 games out of their last 10 and they act like they've just clinched the pennant both times. It's ridiculous.
  14. Good advice. I think I'll do that then. I actually own Manning and Keller but I'll dump Keller and keep Manning and will look to stream for the other spots. Thanks.
  15. 14 team dynasty that favors pitchers. You need 8-10 to compete. I'm really scraping the bottom of the barrel here for my last couple but here are my options. Chris Flexen JT Brubaker Erick Fedde Zach Thompson Justin Steele Jeffrey Springs Matt Manning (should be back next week) Mitch Keller
  16. I don’t know if I buy it! This front office can be sneaky with injuries!
  17. So Romano threw another inning in a game a couple days later I think. How did he look in that game I missed it
  18. The self-described "Day 1 Kikuchi Haters" are awfully quiet these days!
  19. He didn't look right in the Yankee game. Not good!
  20. Vladdy made a poor throw but still could have picked it and it would have worked. Didn't do either.
  21. Well okay, maybe he belongs on the bench by default because Tilapia and Zimmer are also ass.
×
×
  • Create New...