Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Terminator

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    22,061
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    113

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Terminator

  1. Vlad and his fat butt waddling down first into GIDPs is getting old
  2. Great play Bo, I thought that was getting by him
  3. A bloop and a bunt. Royals baseball bringing back my PTSD from 2015.
  4. You were right! I blame our fat trainer for clearing him to play. What the hell does he know about health and fitness anyway? Bummer to lose Jano like that he's been playing so well.
  5. Wow thanks I'll be on the lookout for that tomorrow then
  6. Well it's either broken or it's not and apparently it's not so he's fine. It's not like a tweaked hammy where he could make it worse.
  7. He's ass. No wonder why the Royals let that AAAA pitcher throw 3 times through the order, their bullpen is horrendous.
  8. He really is. Dude just throwing tailing 96+ into righties. I wish Springer would have hit into a DP there just to get out of the inning.
  9. Damn that hit him flush on the hand...I hope he's alright
  10. Yeah of the AL Central which equals last in the AL East. They play AAA baseball in that division.
  11. In Fantrax how do you know if your league has anonymous vetos or not? The commissioner is the real life boss of about half of this 14 team league I'm in and he pulls off some real doozies, partially because he's the boss and he pressure people into his trades. I'm trying to rally a veto against his latest one but some guys don't want to veto it only because he's such a ******** and they work for him. I looked it up on Fantrax and found how a commissioner can toggle anonymous objections on/off but I can't tell what the setting is in this league. Is there a way to tell? Thanks!
  12. Please hold this thought until the 9th inning is over.
  13. I don't know what the hell is wrong with this team but Chuckles has got to go. Losing a series to the last-placed Twins is unacceptable. Heads need to roll.
  14. Thank you! Finally someone with some damn sense The bongos are clearly a device to keep everyone loose in the clubhouse. In the middle of our recent 12 game losing streak Charlie kept slapping those suckers each and every night. It made me furious at the time and I sent several death threats to his wife and children which I now regret. But the bongos clearly had a calming effect on the team and we’ve been able to rattle off 10 wins in a row. The Yankees better watch out!
  15. Really guys? We can't give the guy ANY support at all even after an 8 game winning streak and his family has been under attack?
  16. LIKE THIS POST IF YOU THINK MR. MONTOYO SHOULD BE EXTENDED FOR EACH GAME WE WIN DURING THIS WIN STREAK. EACH WIN = 1 YEAR ADDED TO THE EXTENSION cf
  17. Samad Taylor has cut his K rate quite a bit. Could be a guy?
  18. Rocket Raimel is running wild this game! Helmet, hair and limbs flying all over the place
  19. I reserve the right to change my mind the second Charlie makes a move and this winning streak ends.
  20. Lol that's a good point. Got to be a happy medium between playing him enough so he doesn't balloon over 300 pounds too much but also giving him enough rest so he can be effective/healthy.
  21. Kirk is 5'4'' and 310 pounds and he catches. I think some off days are probably a good idea for him.
  22. Lefties have an OPS of .811 against Manoah on the year. No idea if the White Sox switch hitters are more effective when batting lefty or not but including them the White Sox have 5 lefties in the lineup today. Jays lineup doesn't look great. I think we've got this but it could be a surprisingly difficult game for us.
×
×
  • Create New...