Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Terminator

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    22,061
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    113

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Terminator

  1. He was very very good in RF. Probably acceptable in CF.
  2. It all makes sense then. Throw Casey Lawrence into some games this weekend to eat innings while we are crushing the Yanks in blowouts and then send him back down on Monday so the Otto Lopez era of Toronto Blue Jays baseball can begin.
  3. Also, Lopez's numbers look like junk in AAA but it looks like he's getting BABIP'd. His BB and K rates look really good.
  4. So Lopez could be up for a possible Chapman or Bichette IL stint or maybe they are getting ready for the 13 pitcher limit? When does that go into effect?
  5. I just wanted to clarify this one so no one thinks I'm sexist you guys. I didn't mean that the woman running the Marlins would trade for Grichuk because he's good looking or anything like that. I just think you have to make the call to see if they'd trade for Grichuk because most women don't know anything about baseball. Just wanted to clear that up. Thanks.
  6. Well the Marlins are ran by a woman so I think you have to make the offer to see if she'd actually do it.
  7. I'm sure every GM in baseball knew Grichuk was available. Dick Monfort was the only one dumb enough to actually trade for him.
  8. Extreme body types are the new market inefficiency
  9. Idk Moreno could definitely be the one traded, especially if they trade for a star player as Moreno could be a headliner in a package like that. Jansen could also go as he has the least amount of control. I don't see a scenario where Kirk gets traded. He's probably the most talented of the 3 but he's also young, cheap and controllable. The team is batting him cleanup now, they obviously love him.
  10. Bumgarner or hold. That's easy Jim.
  11. It's hard to get good bench players unless you develop them on your own. Guys like that can always sign with a s***** team and start. That's part of why the Dodgers have been so good is because they develop a ton of guys they can control and keep on their bench. I think we are getting close to that. AA and AAA have a ton of fringe prospect types that could turn into good controllable bench pieces.
  12. Remember when people thought Ross Atkins was actually going to lose on a trade with Dick Monfort lmao
  13. Lol I'm kidding Spanky! I gave you some helpful advice too. I would definitely do it. I like Altuve.
  14. Spanky just give Laika Co-Commissioner powers for a few days and he'll have your roster whipped into shape no problem *meant Co-Owner
  15. Yeah he's a good real life player but a garbage fantasy player. Altuve has hit more home runs this year than Lux will all season.
  16. I'd still do it unless that 15 to 40 guy is a better fantasy prospect than he is real life prospect. Especially if he's a pitcher.
  17. By Top 100 I assume you mean ranked somewhere between 60-100? That would be a definite yes from me. What prospects are we talking about though?
  18. Trade for Votto and get Kirk ABs in Left Field. Problem solved.
  19. Orioles lineup is so bad tonight
  20. Yeah he's probably done as a Blue Jay.
×
×
  • Create New...