Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Terminator

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    22,061
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    113

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Terminator

  1. 6 years, 300 Million from the Giants.
  2. He already turned down 7 years 213.5M from the Yankees in the offseason.
  3. Yeah it'd be interesting to see. Not all save opps are the same. I watched a Braves game the other day and they mentioned how horrible Jansen is in 1-run save opps but with 2 or 3 run leads he's been money. There's a huge difference between a 1-run save with the Yankees middle of the order coming up vs a 3-run lead against the Nats bottom of the order.
  4. Wow why don't you guys tickle his balls while you're at it? Dude is having a good roided-up walk year but come playoff time he's going to fold like a cheap suit just like the rest of the Yankees currently are when they face the Jays.
  5. Judge is on roids
  6. Romano is 34/39 in Save Opportunities but it seems like a lot of them have been high pressure 1 run games. Would love to see how he compares to other closers in really close games.
  7. Make Gibbons the GM and Manager. Problem solved.
  8. I don't want to reveal too much but I just want to let you guys know that I am cooking up something really special for everyone after this series win. Not joking.
  9. Low key post of the year candidate
  10. They really should take a page out of the Sherriff's book and start subbing these marginal guys really aggressively. That was a huge AB, they should have pinch hit Biggio for JBJ. Maybe with Gurriel coming out of the game they didn't want to do that but they could have done it anyway.
  11. It's time to wreck Ryan Faker and the rest of these jokers for running their mouths like they are some sort of superheros for being above .500 for the first time since Encarnacion sent them packing in the WC game 6 years ago.
  12. Can he be called back up for the double header? I think he can.
  13. Wow! Who is the #5 SP now? Kikuchi?
  14. On a more positive note he does have 7 steals since the ASB.
  15. As far as the Sheriff's shitlist is concerned he's quickly closing in on Ratface Odor and Jeff Bannister with antics like that. Got to love marginal talent like this making a big scene over god knows what.
  16. Look at him disrespect my man Rocket like that. The Orioles need to pay tonight.
  17. That whole thread is worth a read. Bryan Baker is a CLOWN.
  18. I said Kirk might be our best player about 3 months ago and was laughed at.
  19. He's Eric Hosmer with a hall of fame dad.
  20. Yeah I think Springer's health rebounding to this degree probably hurts his playing time. Craig Biggio's son is also playing well so hard to sit him in favor of Whit too.
  21. True but it's only 60 ABs.
  22. Can someone explain to me what the hell the point of the Whit Merrifield trade was? I liked it at the time because I thought it gave us a season and a half of a versatile 2 WAR player. But they barely play the dude and they gave up what little pitching depth they had to get him.
  23. White hasn't been that bad. A .380 BABIP and a LOB% around 50 is almost doubling his ERA compared to the estimators.
  24. THANK YOU! Dude is a walking DOUBLE PLAY
  25. A matchup against the AL Central wouldn't be bad but I don't think we can really plan on that. I think we just need to keep winning and go for the #1 WC spot. If we win enough the division could even be in play.
×
×
  • Create New...