Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Terminator

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    22,061
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    113

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Terminator

  1. Now that the regular season is over I'd like to congratulate Cavan Biggio and all of his fanboys on reaching 1 WAR on the season. Why I ever doubted him I'll never know but I'm happy to have been proven wrong. What a talent!
  2. Lol yeah NBA playoffs run from April to June. It's insane.
  3. Gotcha. I kind of like Cam Eden though. Could be a useful pinch runner. Similar to Terrance Gore who is worthless in the regular season but has played in 5 different postseasons because of his speed.
  4. Richards is a good pitcher but he just doesn’t have it after coming back from injury. They can use him as the last guy in the pen but I’d be tempted to go with Francis.
  5. Why is Wes Parsons obvious?
  6. Call up Manoah and let him throw 9. We need to lose tomorrow because the Twins will be easy to beat.
  7. Remember all the whining about "wasting ABs" on guys like this last year and here the Rays are employing him in the middle of the playoff chase.
  8. Yes you can. It will help your pytho win percentage a little bit. I can’t remember the exact details but I remember talking about this in the offseason.
  9. Lol you’ve been on Texas’ nuts all season
  10. Wow, this is like criticizing a supermodel because she's got a gap in her teeth. Atkins has been great with FA pitchers. Yeah Ryu got TJS. Every team will have to deal with it. Roark was a bad contract. Chase Anderson was acquired for Spanberger and Buchholz was signed for 3 mil. On the flipside he signed Robbie Ray for 1 year and got a Cy Young out of him. Signed Gausman in FA and the guy is a Top 10 starter in all of baseball. Bassitt is delivering, Berrios is delivering, Kikuchi, etc. The very first thing I typed was "luck plays a role". It's bound to happen. Hopefully Tiedemann fulfills his promise by that point.
  11. Luck plays a role but Atkins seems to target pitchers with crystal clear injury histories. The training staff seems to do a good job keeping them healthy as well. Other than Manoah who somehow mysteriously injured some of the fat in his arm.
  12. Facing the Twins is basically a first round bye to the Divisional Series.
  13. Jays Playoff Scenarios: Win 2: 100% Win 1: 93% Win 0: 76% This is a lock folks. I say we win 1 game to try and set up a matchup with the Twins. We might even want to win 0.
  14. Piece of cake.
  15. This season is the Sheriff's Last Ride. Handing in the badge at the end of the year.
  16. Agreed and to add Jays really suck at stealing bases. With the new rules I thought we might see some of the totals increase but we get thrown out a ton. Bo I thought would be better but he's only 4 out of 7. Varso has 16 but he's been thrown out 7 times. Merrifield has 26 but he's been thrown out 10 times. The only bright spots here are Kiermaier who is 13/14 and Springer who is 20/25. They might want to limit the injury risk with Kiermaier but from here on out I'd have him running wild.
  17. It's ok. Our playoff chances have barely moved. Win tomorrow against Luke Weaver and we are still golden. The playoffs remain easy to make.
  18. 100 percent agree. He supposedly sucked at hitting the high fastball but after he hit five of them out of the park in a span of a week they started throwing low and away breaking balls. Let him work it out and see if he can start mashing those too.
  19. "The game isn't over yet. I don't know why you'd post about the Angels winning that game. There is still time. All I'm saying is there is a chance they lose."
  20. Yeah I might flip Philly and Houston parks. Philly's park sucks. Houston's kind of sucks but I think it's the retractable roof that is always closed which makes it worse than it actually is. But thank god for that roof being closed.
  21. See, you are suggesting it and we all know it. But when we call you out on it then you say we are lying. As for the lottery, it's a simple analogy using a statistically improbable event to help illustrate that you asking questions like "will they feel the pressure?" is the wrong way to think about the remaining 5 games of the year. I didn't know how to dumb it down any further for you but apparently even this flies over your head.
  22. We've got long time lurkers signing up just to tell you how stupid you are congrats
  23. "It's possible that I win the lottery. If you tell me that I won't win it is a lie."
  24. Angels currently lead the Rangers 9 to 1.
×
×
  • Create New...