Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Terminator

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    22,061
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    113

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Terminator

  1. I wanted them to win just won game so bad so you couldn't use that line anymore. Bummer. Looks like I'll be hearing that all winter.
  2. Pulling Berrios was stupid. BUT Kikuchi got some ground balls that just happened to squirt through. And then it allowed them to mow down the Twins the rest of the game with their right handed relievers. Just couldn't get hits with runners in scoring position and couldn't get extra base hits either. I think we had 1 all series which was a double.
  3. Varsho is our worst hitter. Why pinch run with Whit? They could have used him to pinch hit for Varsho
  4. Kirk is framing his ass off this series
  5. Michael Kay and A-Rod praised the ump for it on the ESPN broadcast lol
  6. Why does it matter if it hit the dirt? Only if it's a foul ball right? I don't think Polanco made contact with it
  7. Agreed. This board is full of Low-T crybabies and cowards who can't handle playoff baseball. Beating Gray and Ryan with Berrios and Bassitt is doable and we will face tougher scenarios than that if we keep advancing. I feel good about today's game.
  8. We would be getting HOSED in that deal. Not sure why we would want Norby anyway. Schneider and Biggio could platoon and outperform him. Santander is going to get paid over 10 million for his final arb year. He's not worth much either.
  9. Can't stand Biggio in the 5th spot, especially in a do or die playoff game. Whenever I complain about it though he usually hits a couple of singles. I'll gladly take abuse from his rabid fanboys if it happens today.
  10. It did but we will get them tomorrow.
  11. So Vlad smokes a leadoff double in the 8th inning of a tight playoff game and you are upset he got a little fired up over it? Lol you cannot be serious
  12. Ok what the hell is this? The girl in question gives a tell-all interview with Alex Stein 99? lol wat
  13. Yeah that was a tough loss and seems to match the eye test.
  14. I love Jim's takes when a player gets in trouble off field. He bases his opinion solely on his personal views of the player in question (while heavily weighing what he believes the player's politics are) and whether or not he owns that player in a fantasy league.
  15. Got them all right except for the Jansen prediction
  16. No one was reporting otherwise. Overall, I thought that the story was very morally gray because things were consensual but those things also got taken too far, as evident by the subsequent injuries. I didn't mind a suspension but I didn't think it should be two years. If there were no injuries that completely changes things.
  17. Well like most fake news the original story gets covered to no end and the followup corrections get just a fraction of the attention. I did not know that Bauer filed this suit against media outlets nor did I know that it lead to amended stories. Up until this point I had assumed that all the stories about broken bones in the face and other injuries were all basically true.
  18. Are any baseball writers or publications that ran the original story covering it now? I’m not seeing anything from Passan, Rosenthal, etc.
  19. Thanks that's all I needed to hear.
  20. Speaking of bets, does anyone know who had more WAR on a per dollar basis this year between KK and Bellinger? Would love to know the calculations for both fWAR and bWAR. Thanks.
  21. I could see a 30 game suspension. Go up to 81 if you want. But 2 years is insane.
  22. He's probably a mid rotation starter at this point and can be had on a discount. I think he can probably find a team this offseason but it will take the right one. There is a chance no one signs him though.
  23. How in the hell did this guy get suspended for 2 years over this? Zero charges and her claims were so garbage that she couldn't even squeeze a dime out of the guy in civil court? And that gets TWO YEARS? Players get suspended for far fewer game for far worse behavior all the time.
×
×
  • Create New...