Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Terminator

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    22,061
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    113

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Terminator

  1. In the words of the great Hawk Harelson..."He gone!" Dude just cannot avoid drama.
  2. Yes they were. Kirk is 5'4'' 295 pounds but without the high performance department he'd be north of 350.
  3. Good grief. He's been back for 15 minutes and he's already dredging up drama.
  4. Nope. I think he rage quit the board a couple of times over a few jokes I made but I didn't have anything to do with him getting banned.
  5. Apology not accepted. Get bent Jerry Bald-ston Jr. (obvious hair piece).
  6. I'm glad Sid said something. It's all hands on deck folks. It's crunch time and we will NOT be taking any slander from scrubs like Jerry Bald-ston Jr (obvious hair piece).
  7. Oh hell yeah. A British tabloid saying we are the favorites is exactly what I was looking for.
  8. I'd do a 4 year deal for Chapman. He's not the most exciting player to watch on a daily basis. It can even be downright brutal at times. But at the end of the year when you look at his Fangraphs page he's going to clear 3 WAR.
  9. Which Reds infielders can play 3B that we could target in a trade?
  10. I would take Moncada. White Sox would obviously have to eat some salary but I'm sure they would.
  11. Atkins has handled this perfectly. His ability to speak without saying anything of significance has been great. He's been able to praise Ohtani while at the same time respecting his wishes to keep everything private. His lapdog manager has received the marching orders and is doing the same. It's been a masterclass in how to court a superstar who has major privacy concerns.
  12. Anybody got any good Ohtani to the Jays rumors? I don't care how flimsy they are just send 'em my way.
  13. It’d be like the NBA when a team puts together a super team. Like the Heat signing Lebron and Bosh to go with Wade. You could fill out the rest of the spots with ring chasing vets on cheap deals. And then trade Manoah for Fraley or something.
  14. Yeah Dodgers fans are going to be pissed until the season starts and they win 100 games again.
  15. Interesting move by the Reds. Don't really need another infielder but this probably sets up a trade where they can move India for a starter. Didn't really like the Martinez signing but they do need pitchers like him. Regardless, seems like they are spending some money to fill some holes. They should be pretty good this year. Could be a potential trade partner for us.
  16. I trust Steve Phillips (known philanderer) with my life
  17. I trust Greg Amsinger with my life (Never heard of him before today)
  18. I choose to believe it. If it was something pro-Dodger then I would question it.
  19. So it basically is going to feel/look a little bit dirty? And that's fine? I do zero cooking in my house but I do take care of the dishes so you are talking to an idiot when it comes to this stuff.
  20. Imagine our piece of s*** stadium being the thing that tips the scales lol
×
×
  • Create New...