Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Terminator

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    22,061
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    113

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Terminator

  1. McCutchen back to the Pirates on a 1 year deal. I like all these AL and NL Central teams making moves. Tigers, Royals, Reds and Pirates are all doing some things.
  2. A guy who has been mentioned on other sites is Isaiah Kinder Falafel. I actually think he's a decent player to have on your team but I don't think we need him at all. Too much overlap between him and Espinal and Espinal is already under contract for cheap.
  3. DH could be filled internally as well. Steamer loves Horwitz. Jansen/Kirk combo could get some time there as well. Also not ideal.
  4. 3B options suck. I'd be down for a trade but the options are ass there too. I'm sure there are some players out there who could be moved that I'm not aware of though it's hard to tell who would be a fit if you just peruse Roster Resource. I think we could just go with internal options and try and address it at the trade-deadline if we still need to.
  5. I'd be all over Gallo as well. At his worst he's a 4th OF who can handle CF and 1st. Decent baserunner too. And he provides home runs which is what we need. At his best he's an All-Star.
  6. I remember being a little worried about thinning out our pitching depth when we traded this guy for Whit.
  7. Did you see the updated one where I added Cavan Biggio? We basically double their total value in that one.
  8. Remember when Babe Schneider said he couldn't hit high fastballs and then he went and hit 5 of them out of the park in one week? lol
  9. They are so bad. Even the ones that are supposedly "good" are only "good" because they are being compared to the rest of the garbage. All of them suck.
  10. All good pretty sure you were kidding around with some troll bait anyway though.
  11. The first left-handed 3B in MLB history, Cody Bellinger. Should be good for a -100 OAA or so. Excellent idea.
  12. I've thought that but how? Seems like Orelvis and Barger are moving off 3rd. Palmegiani barely played there when he went up to AAA as well. Biggio and Espinal are so uninspiring it pains me to even think of them platooning there. I don't think Babe Schneider can do it (though I do think he can lock down 2B for us). Seems like the trade route is the way to go? But the trade market looks like crap too if you peruse through the various Roster Resource pages.
  13. What the hell are we going to do at 3B you guys? I trust that Ross has a plan but it is freaking grim out there both in FA and trade wise at that position.
  14. Jays are getting City Connect jerseys this year. They are going to be so freaking bad I can already tell.
  15. Ok fine I'll fix it. Is that better?
  16. The playoffs will be easy to make.
  17. You could sign Teo to play corner OF and then sign Joc Peterson to DH. Against lefties Teo can DH some and Joe can hit the bench. Something like that would be a good role for Teo IMO.
  18. Yeah I think he takes so much heat for his defense because he has the physical tools to be a great right fielder but he just isn't because of boneheaded players and below average instincts. His base running is similar. So he should be great but instead he's below average and that's going to lead to a more negative perception than what is warranted.
  19. Yeah I think his profile does typically age poorly BUT I would be more concerned about that if we were talking about a big 5 or 6 year deal. His OF defense is much maligned, but I think it's to the point that his defense is actually underrated. He's not a pure DH, he can play a passable corner OF. His base running is similar. He's got a great body (pause) and good physical tools. You'd also normally be concerned about those declining as well but his sprint speed is the same now as it was when he was 24; he seems to keep himself in good shape. I'd be game for a Lourdes-type contract.
  20. Great question. Have to give Glasnow the nod at this point as he’s entering 2024 healthy and Ohtani won’t throw an inning but Ohtani could catch up in a hurry.
  21. Anybody got any mock trades they want to throw out there? Pretty quiet out there right now
  22. He's awesome in a counting stats league. In an advanced-stats league like LoD he takes a hit IMO. But who knows he looked better this year so maybe he keeps improving.
×
×
  • Create New...