Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Terminator

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    22,061
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    113

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Terminator

  1. Quick re-tool: -Trade Bo to the Dodgers -Trade Koochi, Yimi, Romano, etc. -Sign Kim in the offseason to replace Bo -Extend Vlad (An extension might lower his AAV) Between the MLB ready guys we have in Buffalo and whoever we acquire at the deadline, that could be a lot of talent to fill whatever holes we have. Sprinkle in a few more bucks to paper over whatever holes we have and WC3 will be easy to make.
  2. Yeah I agree with this as well. I don't think we will ever get the top FA on mega deals nor will we ever even try for them. But we can compete for good FAs who are shooting for ~80-150M. Guys like Bregman or Kim could be options next year, Soto is not.
  3. Yeah if Vlad is willing to sign a fair extension, and I get the feeling he is, I think the team should do it. Some sort of Olson like extension could work for both sides. He's got better fitness this year and that 1 WAR version we saw last year was some sort of special set of nightmarish outcomes where his defense cratered along with his bat. He should be 3+ WAR moving forward with 6 WAR physical tools. Maybe a new FO can unlock some of that potential. Or maybe not. But a 3 WAR-ish guy for 8 years 160 mil (give or take, throw in some opt outs) isn't going to kill the team and they gotta spend the money somewhere.
  4. beautiful 3-2 pitch there
  5. The Tigers' city connects suck so bad Looks like ChatGPT designed them
  6. Yeah good points. Seager plays down in fantasy and CC plays up. CC gets the advantage in a deep keeper due to his age too.
  7. Man that's a tough one. Depends on how you feel about Corbin Carroll. I'd consider it but I think Carlos is right to ask who your SS is.
  8. Vlad made some great defensive plays yesterday too. Back to back in the 9th.
  9. That might have been the worst call I've ever seen and I'm not exaggerating.
  10. Thank you for the support - that was so absurd. I was shocked at someone I consider a dear friend trying to bully me out of my last $500.
  11. Oh hell yeah We putting money on this now
  12. My bad I’m just fired up that the offense is back Can’t wait for Manoah to dominate the Tigers tomorrow I hope he’s s*** talking the entire time
  13. That’s 3 or 4 games out, play just a little bit better than what we are expected to and we can still get in
  14. This is an excellent post. It even features a Ric Flair .gif and it's gotten ZERO likes? Wow what is with you people?
  15. +15 Run Differential in the two games since we brought it back This team looks like the 1927 Yankees since we brought the jacket back It's incredible
  16. Well well well....just as I predicted the schedule eases up and we start off 3-1 Manoah is back, the bats are on fire and we are back in business boys
  17. Vlad looks like a superstar out there
  18. We are never getting rid of that jacket again
  19. Yeah those tack on runs were nice. Hopefully we can finish this out without using Yimi and Romano and have them fresh for tomorrow.
  20. Nice hustle by Vlad to get a double out of that
  21. Might be the longest single I've seen
  22. No clue where it landed but it looked like he hit the piss out of that lol
  23. I have no idea you said we have trained eyes on the board and I'm wondering the hell that might be lol, can't say I trust anyone on here to evaluate players with their eyes better than advanced stats can
  24. Who here is the best trained scout? I would love to know what their qualifications are
  25. Sure we have. I would like to see Atkins' weaknesses improved upon. I want the core and the role players alike to perform close to or above their standards while being backed by a capable onfield performance department. I want the drafting and player development to be better. 1/3 of the way through and we aren't seeing these things. It needs to change in a hurry or Atkins' time will have run out. This last sentence is Team It's Not Over Yet in a nutshell.
×
×
  • Create New...