I wouldn't comp someone like Bateman to Chandler
Use a more normal player. Bateman's MLB sample has some small sample oddities, for sure.
His current whiff and chase rates and overall plate discipline may not hold up. I would expect him to start swinging a bit less at some point based on his minor league walk rates.
His LA Sweet Spot% right now is very high for his actual batted ball profile. It basically says that most of his balls in the air are falling into that launch angle sweet spot that leads to high averages. If you look at guys with 61% GB rates historically, most of them don't do that. Most have putrid LA Sweet Spot numbers.
I would look at guys like Jake McCarthy, Jake Mangum, Jacob Young, Nathan Lukes
I think what you see with this kind of player is just wild oscillation in LD rate or whatever, so one year the hits fall in (they get the line drives) and they hit .280 and look like a solid or good player, and then they have a bad BABIP year and they are replacement level.