Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Laika

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    38,553
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    90

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Laika

  1. but but but projections Craig > Hosmer?
  2. I think Min could have gotten more value than this but personally, I like Hosmer almost as much as Jones going forward in a dynasty with our stats.
  3. Mexican, Dominican, American. All the cans.
  4. Wow, you don't even mention poor, crafty Odrisamer Despaigne.
  5. love it The Sox rotation is just a bunch of shitballers right now. So awesome.
  6. Any idea how hard Burch Smith is throwing?
  7. ok now the trolling is going both directions
  8. I was hoping to never have to explicitly state this, but I fear it is necessary. We're just messing with you bro...
  9. Agreed. It's pretty hard to put up -1.4 WAR from the bench.
  10. bro what do you have against the kid, give him a chance, frigging h8er, get off your high horse and be a real fan for once cheer on the boys god.
  11. Nobody hates Sanchez right now. They just think he's being mishandled.
  12. Nomar Mazara looks like a left handed Bautista clone: https://vine.co/v/OV15q5v9gDu Do you ever see one clip of a kid and want to own him in every single keeper league?
  13. It begins - episode 2 - the beginnining
  14. I didn't know Steamer adjusted for spring velocity. Re2pect.
  15. wonderful choice of imagery!
  16. no, you said 2 even
  17. yeah it is was fine
  18. So 2.1 fWAR? That would be f***ing excellent.
  19. this comeback deserves more than thanks. props for making GD look like a tool.
  20. At this point, every Blue Jays fan, no matter how disloyal, deserves the moon. sigh
  21. competitive walks !!!!!!! omfg productive outs, move over.
  22. I think the line is - JPA will be an above average hitter at the major league level, mark my words, and I want him in AAA!
×
×
  • Create New...