Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. Lol what a meat head
  2. Sipp for 3/15 would be nice
  3. Why do they have Goins playing 2nd? I'm confident that Travis can provide somewhere between 2-3 WAR for us next season.
  4. I'm happy with that. We should be able to add another win or two if we pick up some relievers
  5. Well that sucks. I feel like we should have been able to acquire both of those guys. (Lowe and K-rod)
  6. Yankees had 89 million dollars in payroll that came off the books that offseason. That gave them A LOT of money to throw around.
  7. Um... What
  8. You think Bautista wouldn't accept a trade to a competing team? Cardinals for example
  9. Nuh-uh, spending 34 million per year on a 32 year old STUD is a way better use of money. Who is Iwakuma anyways?
  10. When has "going for it" ever worked out? Name a team that had a crazy offseason and won the WS the following season.
  11. They could sign David and Trade Bautista, just as an example. Won't happen though
  12. He definitely was a realistic option. We'll see how much he got. But if its 3/45 or less, we should have been in.
  13. I find all of these comments from Price and his agent to be very unprofessional. Just stirring the pot for no reason.
  14. And an old Canada day jersey too. A jersey that Donaldson has never actually worn. Not to mention he is wearing the grey road pants which doesn't make sense. Just a terrible photoshop job. Seriously, how do these people get paid to make such big mistakes?
  15. Saunders has more upside than Revere. I would love it if Saunders could play a decent LF everyday but I don't think that is the case.
  16. This is the Padres we're talking about. And i'm sure there are several teams who would like to have Revere. He's pretty much a guaranteed 2 WAR for around 6 million.
  17. You find those two players equal in talent? And FYI, Edwin won't even land Salazar
  18. I'm calling Cueto to the twins. 6 years, 150 million.
  19. He was referring to the system at the start of 2015. Stroman/Norris/Sanchez/Castro/Osuna/Hoffman... s***, now that I'm typing all of these names i'm kind of mad that we no longer have half of them. The playoffs WERE pretty sweet though.
  20. All jokes aside, Trout strikes me as the type of guy who WOULD take a pay cut to play somewhere he likes. Not Harper though
  21. Jesus Christ. 34 million a year??? Highest paid player in baseball now.
  22. No they won't lol
×
×
  • Create New...