Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. Not Jenkins
  2. Thanks for the advice. I will, I just can't do it from my phone
  3. So you want him to bleed runs in RF for the next 4-5 years instead of trying to transition him to 1B because he's more comfortable playing RF?
  4. God you're insufferable. That is a whole lot of assumption there, and it just makes you look like an ass. Do you have any sources for Shapiro being an "ego maniac"?
  5. Its funny, because Cespedes strikes me as one of the least likely players to take a paycut. Doesn't he have like gold teeth and crap?
  6. I'm trusting Shap on this. I don't think he'll let Wedge manage the team.
  7. I would hope that if we re-sign Bautista, it would be contingent on him agreeing to move to 1B/DH with occasional starts in RF.
  8. He put up a career season, and took a 3-year deal at 25 million annually with an opt out after the first year. I'm gonna go ahead and guess that he wants to build/strengthen his value in 2016 and opt-out in the hopes of getting a much larger contract, say 6yrs/130mil. At worst, he bombs in 2016 and then has 2 more years at 25 million to rebuild his value for a big contract after the 2018 season. Bautista has been consistently elite for like 5 straight years now. He will get at least 20 million a year, mark my words.
  9. Bautista is also in much better shape than Ortiz, and he can do more than just swing the bat.
  10. Some people in this thread are quite delusional
  11. Still lowballing. I think discussion STARTS at 4yrs/80mil
  12. Not close even close dude. Gotta be at least 20 million a year.
  13. I totally wouldn't mind a semi-rebuild under Shapiro. We would probably be meh in 2017 and good by 2018.
  14. I seriously don't want Wedge as our manager.
  15. No complaints from me.
  16. I had a dream yesterday that Tulo suffered a season-ending shoulder injury in the 2nd game of the year. Bleh
  17. I was so confused for a second... Osuna doesn't get ARB until after the 2017 season correct? He gets ARB salary for 2018,19, and 20
  18. Yeah the qualifying offer is going to be pretty high next offseason... Who knows though. If he has a great year he could be looking at a 4/50 contract at least.
  19. Jesus, some of those comments gave me brain damage
  20. Should definitely be Storen. Osuna in the 8th, with Cecil as the emergency/firehose guy.
  21. It really depends on how each of them play next year. Will Tulo go back to his career norms? Will Bautista start showing signs of aging on the offensive side? Etc.
  22. I see Tulo/Martin providing more value than Bautista/Edwin going forward. I would be keeping Martin and Tulo first, then Eddy, then Bautista.
  23. No... because he isn't a very good hitter. Not sure what the point of this question is
×
×
  • Create New...