Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. Lol oh god what is happening
  2. Not sure why people are saying "good for Jose". He's overstepping his boundaries a bit too much here. He's gotta learn when to stop talking. You don't just go and badmouth the company you work for WHILE you are working for them. Not when the whole world can see. Plus Shapiro is smarter than Bautista. I would trust Shap's valuation over Jose's. Sure he might think he's worth 100 million, and that definitely IS market-value these days, but he will not be worth that much. He's one back injury away from being Arod.
  3. As long as Rogers keeps Shapiro and lets him do his thing, I can deal with the idiot casuals.
  4. I think between 4/80 and 4/90 is what Bautista will get.
  5. It might actually be good if the Redsox sign Edwin. Then they could be stuck with THREE overpaid 1B/DH types.
  6. In conclusion, the answer to the thread title is a huge NO.
  7. That's not bad, i've seen much worse. When AA left it was like every post was about how Shapiro was the devil, and if you said anything otherwise it was downvotes galore.
  8. Yeah I don't think it really matters. Whatever body keeps them from getting injured is fine by me
  9. Damn. 7 players with a wRC+ over 120.
  10. Do you have eyes man? Not wearing the same clothes at all, not even the same skin tone. The guy on the right is Goins.
  11. Abs are a direct product of low body fat %
  12. I don't know, Steamer tells me that Tulo will only be a slightly above average hitter. Even though he's been elite his whole career...
  13. Meme central in here
  14. I wouldn't trade any of those players for Bruce straight up. Ok, maybe Thole. And only if the Reds ate cash
  15. I wouldn't call 2 WAR mediocre... Decent is probably the right word.
  16. Same. Being in the stadium is super uncomfortable, plus its a bit of a hassle getting downtown and back home. I'm fine with around 10 games a year. If I lived close to the stadium I would probably go to more
  17. ITT: people that don't realize pitchers are human beings. Stroman should get the extra day rest. He'll pitch game 2 at home.
  18. It'll probably be either Estrada or Happ
  19. We would all like to see it, I just don't think its as easy as you think it is.
  20. You would be wrong. Its already going to be hell just to worry about the drainage for the dirt infield. There was a great article a few weeks ago that explained all the problems they have to work through just to preserve the dirt.
  21. Link? I haven't ever heard them say muscle. Just that he gained 20 pounds
  22. You do understand that the turf goes on top of the concrete, adding another inch or two? Why does the concrete need to be beveled?
×
×
  • Create New...