Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. Its a yes??? I want to hear it from Dave Clark before I get excited
  2. The difference between playoffs and missing by 1 game. I cri
  3. MLBPA executive board: Max Scherzer Francisco Lindor Marcus Semien Andrew Miller Gerrit Cole Zach Britton Jason Castro James Paxton These men destroyed the 2022 baseball season
  4. Gotta love that Guys like Lindor and Scherzer, making 30mil+ a year, are the ones arguing for a higher CBT now. Just trying to fight for the little guys right
  5. Im throwing my Scherzer bobble head in the trash
  6. Scherzer and Lindor really gonna whine and hold up this deal because their owner doesn’t know how to budget properly??
  7. Free agency frenzy tonight??? Bryant to the Angels Correa to the Yanks
  8. Damn sounds like we’re actually close here. I won’t have to watch Golf or F1!
  9. Alright, each of you come up here on the podium and raise your left hand for yes or right hand for no.
  10. Now the owners will use full 162 pay for the players as a bargaining chip to get 14 team playoffs… so predictable watch
  11. It seems as if the players were under the impression the Owners would counter-offer again, but instead they said f*** it and cancelled more games. Each side wants THEIR offer to be accepted, and they don’t want to have to accept the other side’s counter-offer. Its all so f***ing petty. It was so close and they all blew it. Now they’re gonna have to argue about full pay for 150 games or something like that in addition to the already existing issues.
  12. Please don’t discuss your illegal activities online
  13. At least this seems like both sides are close??
  14. It was nice being able to access every MLB game instantly on my phone from 1 app, until the blackout restrictions. It just takes more steps now. It is what it is.
  15. Like every person living in Canada? Yeah it f***ing sucks that I have to use my parents bell fibe sign-in just to watch the Jays. We had it good with MLB.tv as Jays fans for quite a while… no longer
  16. I would assume its all the pitchers that don’t want robo umps because they want to continue getting BS framed calls off the plate
  17. So the owners were going to reject this proposal either way. Seems to me that owners want 14 or its a hard no deal
  18. I’m hopeful the season will begin sometime in May. I think the owners always planned on losing April
  19. A lot of guys were also out of shape after being off for 3 entire months. This isn’t the same situation
  20. I don’t think the players agreed/stated any of this. It was the owners that decided to cancel games prematurely
  21. Yeah I agree this is it. Owners don’t give a s*** about April and I believe they had always planned to punt the first month to put massive pressure on the players union to accept a favorable deal.
  22. If you’re on the owners side over the players, I ask you this: Why did the owners feel the need to start canceling games already? There’s 30 days till opening day… Very scummy. f*** the owners
  23. The players refused mediation because it just slows things down and doesn’t even work. Read about the 1994 strike. Mediation was a bs offer by the owners to try and look good in the press, seems like it worked on some people.
×
×
  • Create New...