Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. I personally wouldn’t say she’s ugly, but he could definitely do way better lol
  2. I guess it depends what you define as success. He’s been pretty damn successful aside from winning in the playoffs which can’t necessarily be controlled by him.
  3. I could see ownership on board with the whole marketing angle of signing Freeman. He’s part Canadian, family guy, would be perfect for commercials and stuff
  4. Stop. Just tell me if its DONE
  5. Damn wtf. That would have been an excellent trade for us
  6. That contract is going to be a disaster.
  7. I was thinking maybe Urshela/Sanchez were not Vaxxed and they preferred to offload them while securing an everyday SS in the process. Donaldson also still has the potential for a 4-5 WAR season if he remains healthy
  8. Lol roasted
  9. Guess this means the Yankees will go hard after Freeman instead of Correa now?? Unless they plan on having a jammed infield or making more trades…
  10. Donaldson to the Yankees…. Sheeeiiit
  11. Right, im just saying I wouldn’t move Groshans and Pearson for Chapman. I WOULD move Groshans, Pearson + for Ramirez
  12. I wouldn’t. For Ramirez sure, but there’s a good chance Chapman can’t hit anymore.
  13. I don’t buy it. If you were vaxxed you’d have no problem saying yes
  14. We’re really saying Kikuchi is better than freaking Ryu after he had 1 bad season?? Come on guys…
  15. Nicee Hopefully turns out better than the Roark deal (same AAV)
  16. Yuh could you imagine. Yankees fans on a high after nabbing Correa and Ross just unzips and whips his dick out with a Ramirez trade. I’ve been saying a Ramirez + Bieber mega deal makes a lot of sense for the Jays.
  17. Espinal was looking pretty yoked…
  18. Definitely feels like Correa will be a Yankee. They’ve been missing a solid SS since Didi left, and Gleyber has pretty much been a disaster with the glove.
×
×
  • Create New...