Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. Anyone else think the whole AA/Shapiro drama was wildly overblown?? I remember reports that Shap “chastised” AA for trading so many prospects away, yet Atkins is making similar moves. The Berrios trade was probably an overpay. Stroman trade wasn’t great. They gave up 2 very good prospects in this Chapman trade. The biggest difference so far has been signing top-tier free agents like Springer, Semien, Ryu. Remember all those reports that AA left because he wouldn’t have “full autonomy”?? Im starting to believe he was just pissed that Beeston got canned and hated Shapiro from the start.
  2. Holy hell, if Atkins made a trade like that I would puke
  3. He's also rumored to be unvaccinated so i'm not sure the Jays are seriously looking at him
  4. Sign Dickerson back for some LH versatility and then spend the rest on the bullpen
  5. Chapman could turn out to be a lot like the Semien signing. He could easily return to an MVP-caliber player. Although personally I don’t think the bat will be quite as good as before, I think he’s better than what he showed last season.
  6. If Kevin Smith is the biggest piece going to Oakland then I love this trade. Please no Kirk/Moreno/Pearson
  7. It would definitely be a treat to have an elite defender at 3rd again
  8. He kinda had 2 down years in a row though… not sure he returns to the 130wRC+ hitter he used to be. Although he did look good for the Yankees down the stretch last year
  9. Im honestly kinda shocked it seems the Yankees won’t be getting either of Correa/Freeman
  10. I think Joey votto will Become a Jays by end of 2022. It make Sense for them. Hometown guy. Let vladdy play Third base. Also sign j ramirez to play second! Jays will Win the World Series by 3 years guaranteed it!
  11. I agree, but still think we would want a 3B acquisition on top of Schwarbs. A Freeman contract probably looks great for the first half and could turn ugly in the last few years. Offense hasn’t really been a weak point for this club and I think the money is better spent elsewhere
  12. Thanks for framing this better than I could. I agree.
  13. Its 3:30pm… and did you miss the Olson extension?
  14. How is NHL overtime any better than what MLB is trying to implement? First team to score wins the game… that’s not how Hockey is played.
  15. Olson is also several years younger (even if we compare the free agency age)
  16. That is… not true.
×
×
  • Create New...