Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. Damn, would have liked him back for 5 mil for sure
  2. Well i guess its better than the 70% chance we had to sign Freeman
  3. I’d rather have Conforto in LF and Gurriel at DH but yeah
  4. Heard the Story to the twins rumors a week back, but yeah haven’t heard Conforto’s name in the media at all. Im guessing the chatter with those two will pick up with Freeman off the table now. Or maybe the conversation pivots to Correa…
  5. Why would you want to sign Chapman long-term when he’s almost 30 and we have 2 other potential 3B prospects coming up through the system… and we also have to think about paying Bo and Vlad soon.
  6. Gotta love people being like “lets trade Grichuk because he sucks” and then trying to act like he has any trade value
  7. Anyone see this?? Crazy if true lol. Yankees fans would be absolutely raging
  8. Damn that’s a steal
  9. Redsox I guess?
  10. Hot damn, if Chapman returns to pre-2020 form… Jays have the best lineup in the AL no question
  11. Im feeling Vlad will stay but Bo will walk. And that’s not necessarily a bad thing, don’t have to keep every homegrown player
  12. That’s even crazier His value is 0 if he’s injured. Negative value actually because its a waste of money
  13. Yeah. People that wanted to sign him to another 1-year deal on the cheap are nuts
  14. Agreed. We have 2 solid options in Biggio and Espinal, who showed last year that he might be legit. Biggio at 3rd was a disaster but Biggio at 2nd could be very good. I’d focus spending on the bullpen now, everything else is set IMO. If I had to nitpick, the team is lacking some outfield depth.
  15. I follow him on Instagram and he really gives off Stroman vibes/energy. Without the small man syndrome of course. Just hoping his ego doesn’t go whack once he’s more established ala Marcus. Maybe im reading him wrong idk. Time will tell
  16. 2015 team is probably a bit better than the current 2022 squad, but it’s undeniable that the current team is positioned much better for the future. Overall age of the roster is way younger and the farm still has a handful of very intriguing prospects. I’d also say the current team is more likeable. Bautista, Stroman, Donaldson, Tulo were all hot heads that were *******s at times. I think the only *******/douche on the current roster is maybe Manoah
  17. I think it was a 5-1 lead for Washington at one point. Epic collapse at our expense. Washington needed to win 1 game in that damn series
  18. How am I cherry-picking a time frame? I just chose the last 10 years.
  19. 2011-2021 timeframe Would you rather be the Royals or the Yankees? The Dodgers or the Giants? The Nationals won in 2019 with arguably their weakest roster of the last 5 years. The Braves won in 2021 with their best player on the DL for half the year and one of their best starters didn’t even make it through a full start. Point is, f*** the “world series odds”, all you need is a team that consistently makes the playoffs each year. I wouldn’t even be surprised if the Rays won the WS in 2022
  20. Mmm yeah maybe that’s it too. I think maybe his ego was a bit inflated after 2015
  21. I care more about the other Dickerson
  22. Why? Not necessary right now. Wait and see how Groshans/Moreno develop and see if Chapman can still hit
  23. It could definitely have a similar effect as it did on Donaldson and Semien. That would be huge if Chapman became a heart of the order bat once again
×
×
  • Create New...