Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. Idk, maybe he gets hit in the hand by a pitch and they wanna keep him away from the field for a few days.
  2. Wasn’t Nimmo the original target beforehand too? I think the plan A was like trade Teo, sign Nimmo, trade one of the catchers for a pitcher. Signing KK and Bassit and trading for Varsho seems like plan C almost, and it still ain’t bad at all. Lower offensive output for sure, but that defense in the OF will be sexy af.
  3. I can agree with that I guess. You just almost never see a SS move back and forth between SS-2B for some reason. Though they move around with the shift all the time so I don’t see why he wouldn’t be able to play 2B a bit I think it is a lot easier for players to swap OF spots though since they’re basically all the same
  4. In what world does Chapman hit 4th on this team… lol
  5. See if this thread gets nuked now too
  6. They just traded Danny Moreno, duh
  7. It must have been very eye-opening for you
  8. Is this really the hill you want to die on? Can’t believe you’re such a moron
  9. Hmm yeah wonder if Jansen would look ok as a backup 1B
  10. Too bad Kirk is like 5ft nothing. If he was like 6ft you think he would also get some reps at 1B when Vlad needs to DH
  11. Hey dudes it’s Christmas, lets not do this s*** today eh? Spend time with your fam
  12. I don’t care. This team isn’t good enough to beat the Yankees or Astros, probably the Mariners too. Shapiro f***ing sucks. Bring Beeston back and sign Teoscar to be a blue jays for life /s
  13. Defending Harvey weinstein now eh?? Bold move
  14. Im just laughing that he claims CC’s medicals are fine yet 2 teams have taken issue with it so far
  15. Lolllll Boras
  16. Looks great to me. I think Varsho makes sense hitting 5th, high power low avg and the only lefty threat. Could see the Vlad-Bo-Kirk portion being shuffled a few times throughout the season until they find something that works. I’d even think about having Kirk hit 2nd
  17. Answers that question. I kinda agree. Would have liked to hang on to Gurriel but if he was a necessity then oh well. Varsho will be exciting to watch for the next 4 years
  18. Well it that case I must have voted for Moreno also
  19. I’m buying my Varsho jersey as soon as they figure out which number he’ll wear
  20. Yeah dude is built like a bulldog. Similar build to Trout
×
×
  • Create New...