Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. Yeah that’s never going to happen. A weight clause? Get real
  2. Probably felt like he came into last season in great shape and didn’t hit like he wanted to… and the lesson he took away was don’t bother trying to stay fit
  3. Idk but he seems to be sikh now
  4. If they win in the 9th is it still one of the worst games you watched? Idk man, think about from just a baseball fan perspective. It was a good game.
  5. Surprisingly there’s 0 smoking areas at the dome. Even the outdoor patio area is smoke-free.
  6. I would argue the first game was worse to watch since it was a snoozer
  7. Yeah you’re right, definitely the WS game you mentioned is worse in terms of circumstances. Or the epic collapse of 87
  8. Even if that was true, Varsho likely provides more WAR over his Jays tenure vs 1 year of Ohtani
  9. I don’t really see how its the worst game all time. Like i said it was a fun game until the 5th. Even if they win they still need to win a game 3 to advance. Worst collapse/choke of all time? Sure probably. From a non-biased perspective, as a general fan of baseball it was actually a great game. I guess it also helps that I like the Mariners too. But I also enjoyed Yordan’s absolute missile walkoff against Ray.
  10. Could have spent on someone like Correa for the future like SD did with Machado, but yeah probably better of them to wait. How crazy would it be if they completely shelled out for Ohtani next year
  11. I still can’t believe he came in as a defensive replacement when we had JBJ on the bench…. Thats on Schneider. I hope the FO reamed him for it
  12. You didn't cheer at all when the Jays were scoring runs? Up 8-1 at one point IIRC. Damn you are a hardcore fan.
  13. I think they’ll definitely be selling more of the crappy 500s seats. Like the sides rows 15+ will be cheap and people will just go to the fun areas
  14. Idk man the crowds both days seemed extremely casual. Like show up after first pitch casual. Compared to the Seattle fans that were hanging around the stadium well before game time. Game 1 defs had nothing to cheer about. Game 2 had lots to cheer for until the 5th inning came around
  15. That is true. However I do specifically remember the crazy cheering from the Seattle portion of the crowd behind 3B when they scored the go-ahead run in that final game. There were probably more hardcore Seattle fans than hardcore Jays fans at those 2 playoff games. That is a bit embarrassing given the fact we’re in a different f***ing country 5+ hours flight away. Also the fact tickets were going for like 30$ each just an hour before first pitch.
  16. A repeat of 2013…. And 2018…. f***ing pests. Feast or famine franchise the last couple decades
  17. The fact that all he could get was a MiLB deal and we gave him 400 PAs as a playoff team….
  18. Agree with all of this. They definitely ripped this idea from Coors. I can’t see myself actually spending more than 10-15 minutes there though lol. It should be a cool space though.
  19. Mill Street gang. The amber is best
  20. Lol like I said I didn’t even make the connection. I guess we are passed it. Also Corona f***ing sucks, one of the worst popular beers IMO. Although I recently discovered if you mix it with Amaretto it tastes somewhat like Dr.Pepper. Seriously.
  21. Ooof yeah didn't even think about that lol
×
×
  • Create New...