Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,164
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    22

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. And it you're planning a full rebuild after next year there's no Bautista out there
  2. Plus he likes the relaxed marijuana laws up here so...
  3. I'd say that was one of those years where there were really good position players with excellent years (Bautista, Cabrera, Ellsbury) but maybe not a CLEAR front runner among them? Not sure what the voters thought exactly but maybe those guys "split the vote"
  4. Above from Jayson Stark FYI if people were wondering and didn't click the link
  5. Neither will be tied to draft pick compensation either which is nice. I want AA in hard on one of them.
  6. You pretty much only see pitchers get it when one has an insane year AND there's no clear cut positional player who stands out above every body. But McCutheon is doing the latter. No disrespect to Kershaw - he gets the Cy, McCutheon is MVP.
  7. We should also extend Colby for 4 years first too for a bit less than he might be through arbitration next two years. #JobSecurity
  8. That's the plan mid or end of 2014 if the team still sux
  9. Exactly That's all AA has to work with We can't trade Edwin, Lawrie, Reyes or any of the (2) reliable starters because we need them
  10. lates claydavenport.com odds for the AL Wildcard contenders: AL Wild-Card Rays 95.4% Indians 77.6% Rangers 26.9%
  11. What about Snider? Arencibia? Beede? Jenkins? Oh wait, now I see your point...
  12. Groan. I'm tired of having a farm full of "athletes" who can't hit.
  13. I have an idea. Since the only good farm pieces we have are pitchers, and the high school ones are always high risk, why not draft some position players with hit tools that we know we can actually sign. Is that so crazy?????
  14. Yeah I kind of do...
  15. Excellent point
  16. I don't care about Tampa particularly I just want either them or Oakland to destroy the Red Sox in the playoffs I don't want to see those Farrelly Sox in the World Series
  17. Actually it's interesting though because both Indians and Rangers are playing s***** teams to end the season (Twins and Angels) So Tampa really does have to go all out and probably take 2/3 from us to ensure they make it
  18. Not bad Good thing we are finishing against Tampa. Rays will almost certainly hang on to a wild card spot, but still have to stay ahead of at least one Texas or Cleveland
  19. Back on topic. BNS on trade value of pretty much the entire 40 man roster: http://www.sportsnet.ca/baseball/mlb/who-are-anthopouloss-best-trade-options/
  20. Reyes throws to Goins turning two looks so smooth every time
×
×
  • Create New...