Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,165
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    22

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. No, A.J. Pierzynski's is better: Representative Comment “[Removed by Administrator.]“ LOL. These Fangraphs guys can be very funny.
  2. Best comment, re Fernando Rodney: Representative Comment “All of these ‘proven closers’ are going to end up way overpaid like they always do. I fear there will need to be another few Brandon Leagues before people start to learn their lesson.”
  3. Sure does Won't happen
  4. Good stuff, thanks
  5. Yep. #YankeeForLife
  6. It is for the Blue Jays, Marlins, Phillies, et al Funny how the Cardinals, Yankees and Red Sox keep defying that damn rule
  7. Sooo, guess what team is on this idiot's list for Robinson Cano?
  8. He's going to have to change that though There are three complementary ways to put a team together: Drafting Trading Free agent You can't get by with just one of the above, it's just not possible to assemble a 90 win team that way If your farm isn't producing, you can't rely purely on trade. You need to use the free agent market for a few players or else you'll always have holes.
  9. There was a rumour similar to this one about 1-2 weeks ago that AA had talked to the Nationals about Ramos
  10. Oh this is excellent. Thanks for sharing. LOL.
  11. I'm down And the Tigers need bullpen help We can make it work
  12. Hahaha I'm hoping it's more like 12 WAR to 0 (ie. Drabek is actually good and Romero never plays) I just can't handle occasionally getting my hopes up for Ricky and then being disappointed time and time again
  13. Yep. I've been as down on him as anyone, but I like what we heard about him, and saw from him the year, on top of a high baseline talent level.
  14. I'll go out on a limb here: Kyle Drabek will have more value as a major leaguer over the next 5 years than Ricky Romero will
  15. Can I get a guarantee on that?
  16. I think we're going to get a surprisingly good year out of one of Kyle Drabek or Drew Hutchison
  17. Awesome! PPL are talking about it.
  18. LOL They have a front office who aren't in to advanced stats either, eh?
  19. Nothing Maybe Angels staff evaluating an Anthopoulos trade proposal
  20. We're keeping at least one of Delabar, Santos and Janssen, no matter how trade-crazy he goes
  21. Don't worry. AA will try to acquire Ryu via trade, just in time for his decline year.
×
×
  • Create New...