Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,165
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    22

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. Verlander 8 IP, 2H, 1 BB, 10K, 0ER, after the other gem he threw in game 2? f*** me... If they make it to the WS no one will even remember what a sub par (for him) regular season he had. He's still such a beast.
  2. When they trade Price they will be a worse team in 2014 too, no matter how good the prospects they get back are They're just never QUITE good enough. And you're right, extra $ (even 30-40 M) could fix that.
  3. Yeah I like Leyland and many of their players I just want to see Oakland make it to the WS, I feel bad for these repeated first round losses They just keep getting Verlandered
  4. Yep. 2-0 they can come back from. 5-0 not so much.
  5. I just want to see Oakland get to the WS one of these years. But yeah I think Tigers have a better chance of beating Red Sox too
  6. A's not likely to score too much off Verlander, huh?
  7. Whatever dude. It hurts like hell. Especially the square ones!
  8. Wow. Let the feeding frenzy begin.
  9. Dream hitting coach? Paul Molitor. Is he doing anything with the Brewers or Twins??
  10. Good point. Sometimes the best teachers aren't always the ones who actually do it best. But they have to understand what they're teaching well and be good at evaluating and advising. Maybe Carter would work, maybe he wouldn't.
  11. Yep. Not a good choice, but I'm afraid I can see it happening some day.
  12. I know where he's coming from Great guy, and rightfully famous for "the" home run, but career .259/.306/.464 hitter #OverRated #NotMyHittingCoach
  13. Well, at least they're not talking about Joe Carter...
  14. I go to Florida about every other March. Can't wait to see some games at the new place! We always stay on the east coast and have never bothered driving over to Dunedin cause I kept hearing it was a PITA to get there.
  15. What does this do to the Jays A+ team? Can they play a full season there in a shared facility? I presume so I suppose or else teams wouldn't share like this.
  16. I dunno. Dunedin isn't very convenient. More snow bird Jays fans stay on the east coast so maybe this will boost attendance/interest.
  17. Yep, that's it
  18. http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article/hou/astros-nearing-spring-training-move-from-kissimmee?ymd=20130930&content_id=62246726&vkey=news_hou
  19. Per Griffin and Palm Beach area newspapers. Blue Jays and Astros "95 %" likely to build new 100M shared ST facility and begin use in 2016 Nice Trying to find links to news. (A colleague lives in Palm Beach area 4 months of the year and says it's been all over the news the last 2 days)
  20. Alvarez K and it's all over
×
×
  • Create New...