Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,174
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. Sounds like that's Gibby's plan if he "continues to look good" there I miss Rajai already. Gose will be in Buffalo. Sierra May or may not hit. We have no speed on the bench either way. Not good.
  2. I haven't watched any games in a week and a half. Have they both looked as bad at the plate as the numbers suggest?
  3. Agree. He and Stroman could swing the club's fortunes significantly. Problem is we should only be counting on one of them. Due to signing NO ONE to help with the rotation we would need both (or a Happ/Romero miracle) to be even adequate in the SP department.
  4. Track team is gone One left to KC then DFA, the other will be lucky to hit .250 in buffalo Reyes is about all we've got left for usable speed
  5. That's exactly the quote I was thinking of too. LOL Beeston.
  6. I know what you mean. The only reason I still care that he is in the org is that they have to pay him 15M between this year and next whether he wins 15 games for the Jays or loses 15 for the Bisons. That blows.
  7. I refuse to get on board. Thanks for the invite. LOL
  8. I wish there wasn't so much truth to this
  9. Of course, I am also getting it from WIFI on a cruise ship so I can't complain LOL
  10. My MLB audio feed is WAY behind whatever you're on
  11. Switching pizza vendors was probably bigger
  12. I'd rather trade for Franklin, Wong or Espinosa If you're going to hire a veteran free agent to fill 2B short term that's fine. If you're going to trade assets to get someone you want someone younger with upside. They'll (hopefully) be here for many years to come.
  13. Haven't been online all week. Just looked up some stats. I see Gose and Pillar are hitting their way straight to Buffalo...
  14. Well s*** Santana on a 1 year 14M deal would have been nice
  15. I am so.happy I had s*** to do today and didn't have my phone with me
  16. Yep I can see Seattle doing that too We would have to send an OF prospect but I'm good with that
  17. Me too. Happ, Santos and a prospect for???
  18. I would have gone with "cabbage roll" there but whatever.
  19. Hmmm. Small small chance. More likely his back is just that bad.
  20. Nothing credible beyond what's been posted here. Feels like deal will get done today. Sounds like Jays might go 14M, Orioles less guaranteed plus incentives. And maybe Rockies in mix. That's what I'm seeing.
×
×
  • Create New...