Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,177
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. I think Pillar and Gose actually are pretty good depth 3B and SS are the bigger problems in terms of depth IYAM
  2. I saw it on a tweet last night Yeah I'm feeling silly this morning.
  3. Yeah, OK, it is. I think 2-3 teams will pony up a nice package in July that they'll take. I do think it's risky and expensive for Tampa to wait though. Those mid season offers would have to be very weak and I don't imagine they will be.
  4. Honestly though, would it take two top 10 prospects to get Murphy? Or would one plus a B prospect or a couple of non-essential major leaguers do the trick? This isn't Dustin Pedroia or J Profar. He's a 29 year old ~ 2 WAR second baseman who is having a better than average season.
  5. No way am I clicking on this. Even though I'm in the bathroom at work and no one will see. LOL
  6. Dominican men like Venezuelan WOMEN. I think that's as far as it goes. Also Puerto Rican and Columbian women. And blonde american women. Oh, and Brazilian women. And... LOL
  7. I think YOU guys are crazy for thinking Tampa is happy to wait until the off season to trade him. Crazy cray cray.
  8. No one thinks they'll get a significantly better package now than they'll get in November? I certainly do. He gives you two pennant races now. And they can save themselves 7 million dollars too by trading him now. This season is shot. And what if he gets hurt or doesn't pitch well second half. I think Tampa risks too much if they keep holding on to him. Maybe I'm crazy but it just feels like they should really get it done now, not this off season.
  9. Tampa really should deal him at the deadline. Really really should. Teams know this. That MIGHT give other teams a little but of leverage.
  10. All this said, I don't think we get Price. Just can't see it. AA will get outbid and that's possibly a good thing.
  11. And you know this because...
  12. I shouldn't have asked that because he probably does. Hahahaha.
  13. Yeah I know Do you have a GIF of someone throwing s*** against a wall? LOL
  14. Again, I think AA should mostly do trades with Philadelphia and Seattle.
  15. I do recall reading or hearing from a good source (Jonah Keri maybe??) that Tampa really covets Sanchez. Maybe they think they have the ability to improve his command. At the same time, they still view themselves as contenders in 2015 so they likely would ALSO want a major league player in the deal.
  16. Yep Sanchez and any other top 10 prospect in the system except Stroman
  17. Would they want Francisco? Pillar? Relievers? Any package that doesn't include Sanchez or Stroman might be liveable.
  18. Want But Mets will want more of our pitching prospects and we already gave them our best one
  19. Fact: Clayton Kershaw is younger than Kyle Drabek
  20. I looked it up. He missed 3.5 weeks in May. Started pitching again June 6. Has appeared in 3 games since, never going more than 3 innings and got rocked in his second appearance.
  21. 1. Happ doesn't take well to being dicked around - too bad, do what's best for the team. If he stinks it up again he should be moved to the pen as swing man 2. Although the rotation is "full" right now, the schedule is relentless with 16 consecutive game days from now till the all star break. Given Hutch and Dickey being iffy recently with possible stamina + groin issues, giving someone a couple of spot starts might make sense. If I need such spot starts over the next 2.5 weeks I'd pick Drabek, not Hendriks or Rogers (bad) or Nolin (injured)
  22. I didn't know that he had been "officially" moved to the bullpen OTOH...
×
×
  • Create New...