Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,177
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. First I thought you were joking, but I forgot he managed a no-decision in the other game he blew up in, and in the other game he pitched he kept giving up 370 foot fly balls that miraculously stayed in the yard He's terrible but is sporting a 1-0 record. LOL
  2. They (surprisingly) didn't call up Stroman last September even when the season was long over Don't know why they'd do it with Sanchez this year
  3. Red Sox offense still blows too That's the first time in a week that they scored 3 runs in a game
  4. Andrew Miller blows Red Sox reliever hits back to back Oakland A's in the 8th with the game tied, then gives up an RBI hit to Coco Crisp Sox lose 4-3. Heheh.
  5. Guys who go to wine tastings that start at noon
  6. I grudgingly and sheepishly agree
  7. I don't see him pulling a Dickey level overpay again
  8. Oakland and Boston tied 3-3 in the 7th Tampa lost 3-1 to Houston Yankees beat Orioles. Anything but a sweep in that series pls.
  9. I know, and right after I typed it I thought of Troy McLure and "What's the deal with Waylon Smithers?"
  10. A close play at home on a single would have been really exciting
  11. Wha?!?!?! Why? Why not to bullpen?
  12. At least he has the decency to show his true self which each new account
  13. LOL Werth punking Altuve pretty bad What a freeze slide
  14. 4.81 FIP 3.0 BB/9 and 6.2 K/9 in AAA this year I believe I heard his last month has pretty good though??
  15. Drabek yes Sanchez no They won't call him up this year I can't imagine
  16. Movies?!?!?!?! Oh god damn man You better have had a hot date along or something cause this was the game of the decade
  17. Hendriks has made his last major league last start of 2014 I suspect
  18. Hey guys - remember that game we were down 8-0, and were slowly clawing our way back against the Reds? Kawasaki make a huge morale-boosting defensive stop and then the offense really got on fire and we won 15-9. Best (recent) memory by far.
  19. The Dogg days
  20. He actually did report it too C'Mon man
×
×
  • Create New...