Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,177
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. G-Snarls

    NHL Thread

    Gerard Gallant (whom I've met - great guy) former head coach of the Memorial Cup Champion Saint John Sea Dogs now head coach of Florida Panthers.
  2. I don't think that's a National League team.
  3. No sweat. Should be in our top 10 by the end of the year if he keeps this up??
  4. Ummm crazy idea: Trade for AJ Burnett as a rental? Could/would he block the trade or be willing to play for us for 2-3 months??? Prob doesn't want to leave even though I'm sure he sees the Phillies are going nowhere. Though it sounded like he was ALMOST interested in Toronto this off season until he decided to move near home. He doesn't seem like a particularly driven guy but if he saw a chance for a good late career kick at the can???
  5. Never
  6. I really liked the fans I've sat with at Bush Stadium and in Jupiter for ST. But may have just gotten lucky.
  7. For some reason I thought he was playing mostly 1B and some corner OF. My bad. So he's actually a no-bat corner infeilder. Yeah, no one wants that. Not even the Astros aparently. Also, I mistakenly posted his 2013 MLB stats This year he's OPS'ing .751 in AAA Norfolk as a 1B/DH "Just a guy" now I guess
  8. LOL yes I'm just f'n around though
  9. G-Snarls

    NBA Thread

    LOL Sure why not! Maybe "Big 2's" can be the new thing instead of big 3's You can only aford to have 1 bench player but so what
  10. What about someone on an overly expensive contract like... Dineke help me out here
  11. Bump Can we get this man some run support please?? In his last 3 starts he has only given up 7 runs combined but has lost all 3 games because the Jays have scored only 5 themselves. Booooooo MB deserves WINZ!
  12. Cardinals
  13. He tried and failed, neither his fault - both stories public knowledge Can't really be upset with AA for those two
  14. G-Snarls

    NBA Thread

    LOL agree My favorite was his reaction the his 62 point record setting game this season.. Guy clearly cares much more about himself than his team. In any case he is also now a FA so... could happen https://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/carmelo-anthony-makes-it-official--opting-out-of-final-year-of-contract-with-knicks-to-test-free-agency-174749504.html
  15. True, true And they just can't attract those valuable second-tier free agents They're never going to sign the Canos, Pujols, Fielders etc, and I'm actually happy about that. Those 9-10 year deals are going to be crippling. But that second tier of guys just below those ones (like Sanchez and Beltran and Garza and Ellsbury) is where AA would probably LIKE to play. But they spurn the team because they get so many offers. He's stuck trading for guys like those, and signing third tier free agents like Navarro and Francisco. Well, maybe not STUCK, but he refuses to outbid Detroit and NYY for those second level guys, rightly or wrongly. He probably COULD get one if he were willing to do so.
  16. Yeah for sure Price has gotta be worth more
  17. G-Snarls

    NBA Thread

    No, they're going to settle for Durant
  18. Want want want Who costs less - Shark or Price? I want one or the other now that Shields is les slikely to be traded. Price is more $$ but has the better track record obviously.
  19. Don't be a dick ECJF didn't know all that Neither did I until I looked him up. We're not all prospect hounds. Edit: Yes, he could have looked him up before asking the question. But still...
  20. G-Snarls

    NBA Thread

    Crazier things have happened... But yeah that would be pretty crazy
  21. 2.58 xFIP Mother of... Want
  22. 21 years old. And he plays center field? Wow Keep
  23. G-Snarls

    NBA Thread

    Lebron + Melo to Cleveland???
  24. Mind boggling We are insignificant
  25. Unless your name is Encarnacion or Bautista (obvious unusual examples not intented to imply it's likely to happen with anyone else)
×
×
  • Create New...