Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,177
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. With a "k", ironically
  2. http://artvoice.com/issues/v12n23/play_ball/playball
  3. I just noticed the typo in the thread title Clearly that was the problem with J A Haap today
  4. Thanks. Guess not. I had heard some optimism about how he was performing in AAA, but it seems to have been overstated.
  5. Graveman? Awesome. We need to groom him in to a closer obviously.
  6. And striking out 11 batters per 9 It was awesome. But his pitch counts rose pretty rapidly most games.
  7. Fangraphs and Baseball Reference don't show game by game performance. Does anywhere? Or at least month by month?
  8. Quiet evening on here - thought I'd be provocative Is it his turn to get a shot? Happ is bad. Dickey is grumbling with groin issue. Hutch is having problems. Drabek has been at least decent in AAA Buffalo all year and his last 5 weeks have been frankly good. Walking less than 3/9 all season, only 2 starts (I think) where he's walked more than 2. Worth a shot for a few weeks??
  9. All I am saying is... Give Drabek a chance ... All I am saying is... Give Drabek a chance ... All together now! All we are saying is... Give Drabek a chance ... - http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-_gICJRiH9lQ/TWPo9RzhUkI/AAAAAAAAC-o/fqcXXGQ4B-k/s1600/lennon2L_468x314.jpg
  10. Jay Bruce (left handed batter) has hit more home runs off left handed pitchers thn any player in baseball over the last 5 years Yes. He really has. More than Pujols, Edwin, Bautista and Miggy. And everyone else you might think of.
  11. Yep 33% strikeout rate disagrees with Buck's feelings That said, glad Colby is back and hitting
  12. We should make more trades with the Phillies Just sayin'
  13. I think it's pointing to "Trade for Hammel and Zobrist"
  14. Click on the check box to the right of the post, then choose "spam o matic" from "moderation tools" at the bottom of the page
  15. Not much at all And he'd be a nice upgrade over Happ
  16. Re-checking the barometer Just curious where it's at LOL
×
×
  • Create New...