Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,177
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. I am tired of exactly that happening What if the Jays have a good post season run, win a division series for example. Anyone think that makes the free agents a little more likely to sign here?
  2. LOL My first offer was when I thought he was 30. My second was when I looked him up and saw he is actually 32.
  3. Dump Morrow and Happ Sign Shields for 4 years 78M Enough to get him? He's not young enough to command more years.
  4. I suppose Melky sort of it a top tier guy we acquired via FA but you know what I mean.
  5. The SP free agent market is rich this off season. I'd love to see AA finally land a top tier FA.
  6. Some guys have their heads buried too deeply in their spreadsheets IYAM Forest, trees, etc, etc
  7. Sure, and I agree with all the above He should be trying to improve the team with a reasonable deal at the trade deadline
  8. Yep. Josh Johnson was projected for 3-4 WAR this season. How's that working out? He is another Morrow. Someone who misses this much time will likely continue to miss tons of time.
  9. Well that's it too. We aren't watching these guys in AAA so all we have to go by is the performance numbers which are important but don't tell the whole story. AA has to trust the coaching staff down there to let him know who seems to have the stuff to make the jump up to the majors. Sometimes he goes to watch himself.
  10. Trading good prospects for a SP and failing to make the playoffs would be the worst outcome. If he makes a deal this team had better get itself to at least the ALDS.
  11. Kawasaki (8pts) - Melky (2pts) - Bautista (1pt) - Eddy (1pt) - G-Snarls Colby 'f***in' Rasmus (2pts) - Jays4life19, vdub, Dylan, Gen.Disarray, BBBB Lawrie (1pt) - LetTheBallFly Francisco (2pts) - GD Thole (9pts) - Bowld, theblujay Bench (10pts) - Northof49
  12. Then maybe we should trade for Hamel, Price or Shark and keep those guys lower on the depth chart...
  13. Absolutely unhittable pitch 14.7 K/9 Mother f***
  14. All I am saying is... Give Drabek a chance ... All I am saying is... Give Drabek a chance ... All together now! All we are saying is... Give Drabek a chance ... - http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-_gICJRiH9lQ/TWPo9RzhUkI/AAAAAAAAC-o/fqcXXGQ4B-k/s1600/lennon2L_468x314.jpg
  15. It's OK, I knew they would He really was that bad in 2012 so the fear is deserved that he might be terrible again. But if we really do need an extra starter until the all start break (and I'm feeling like we do with all the problems) then he's who I would give a shot right now. That's all I'm saying. If we need a starter 10 days fom now I'd rather try Drabek than call Hendriks back up.
×
×
  • Create New...