Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Brownie19

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    21,077
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    42

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Brownie19

  1. Very cautious. Not wanting to run into an out when he's already in scoring position.
  2. Yeah - playfully. Like he was f*cking LOCKED IN and the adrenaline was flowing like get out the way b*tch, get out the way
  3. I'm shocked they were pitching to Vlad with Springer on 3rd
  4. Can't be walking the 9th batter leading off an inning. Get the pen up
  5. He missed his spot by so much that he can't frame those, which ended up being dots on the corner.
  6. CLEAR THE MECHANISM MAX! I also hope he says "today I'm throwing hard Kirky"
  7. Boys I have a statement to make. Tonight, Max Scherzer is Billy Chapel. He knows he's at the cross roads of a brilliant career, a sinch to wind up in the HOF. Tonight, he isn't pitching against left handers, he isn't pitching against right handers, he isn't pitching against the Mariners - tonight he is pitching against time. Tonight, I think he might be able to use that ackey old arm one more time to push the sun back up into the sky and give us one more day of summer. Tonight the game is in the hands of the baseball gods - it's an opportunity to witness something special - something we'll talk about for decades to come. I wouldn't miss this game for the world and I know the rest of you won't either. My heart says he absolutely shoves.
  8. Max could be throwing a perfect game and we'd pull him after the 3rd inning - gotta follow that script 😁
  9. Well that's pretty cool. I assume he'd be the first player ever to win 2 GG in a single season. Put Ern in the history books - guys like him who show incredible resilience deserve it.
×
×
  • Create New...