Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Brownie19

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    21,079
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    42

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Brownie19

  1. The real question is if you were buying a Cubs uni...Bryant or Rizzo? I mean Bryant is a young JD...generational talent...but man...Rizzo is so awesome...such a lovable player. Leader.
  2. Tito going with his lineup vs. LHP tonight? Davis in LF leading off. Santana in for Napoli. A bit odd.
  3. First pitch to Zob was way outside
  4. You might want to watch it again...
  5. Almost looks like it hits the fans hat...
  6. Meh. I don't think Solar was ever going to throw home there
  7. Kipnis beats that if he didn't roll his ankle celebrating v. The jays
  8. Kinda thought Solar could have charged that harder and dove?
  9. Don't disagree...but I would never us the word 'fine' to discuss his life post incident.
  10. Whaaaa? Bartman gone on with his life just fine???
  11. Best defense v. Miller is to let someone get in scoring position when he's due up...
  12. Bryant's taking him deep. Book it
  13. Sounds like a Nascar driver...
  14. That would be my guess unless they get RISP and have to pinch hit for him
  15. Wow. Miller time. Speaking of which....the cats for hats commercial is dreadful but this Miller lite one with all the WS walk off hits is amazing. I could watch it all day long
  16. The emotion in this game is phenomenal. This truly is what baseball is all about...
  17. Amazing to see Tomlin was 6-12 at the plate in his career. Unreal!
  18. Tomlin is getting squeeeeeezed this inning
  19. Why is Bryant taking the shortest lead off I've ever seen?
  20. One pitch Perez didn't receive very well
  21. It's a pleasure watching these 2 control artists 'pitch'. I love it.
  22. We don't think LA wants Smoak...but to get rid of Ether and his contract - they may have to take on some dead weight. I believe his 2018 contract to is guaranteed if he gets 550 at bats next year or something. Otherwise it's a team option.
  23. I admittedly didn't read the report about "smelling alcohol" - who smelt it? In the midst of a horrific accident, which I assume included a lot of blood, next to/in the ocean - you'd think it might be kind of hard to smell booze? There's also a chance they had booze with them and it could have spilled all over someone during the accident. Assuming the driver (we don't even know who it was) was impaired (simply because someone smelt booze) and declaring people scumbags seems a lot more erroneous than my assumption that Lester was probably over the limit when he drove the boys back to his house (while breaking traffic laws) after the NLCS...
×
×
  • Create New...