Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Brownie19

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    21,075
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    42

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Brownie19

  1. He has a 36 wRC+ and is -0.3 WAR. He'd literally be our worst offensive player. Interesting choice to try and use some random counting stats to mask this.
  2. This scattered/cluttered graph that I can't read doesn't make me feel any better.
  3. Then everyone would complain when the big guns aren't fresh/available in subsequent games. That's how we operate here.
  4. B2B out pitches to someone's neck. F*ck'em. Might spark this team...
  5. C'mon man - we know how much you love being right...
  6. I'm not very confident they score 5 runs total in this series! But to be clear - I don't think this is anyone's fault. I think it's just how baseball works. I don't think Popkins forgot how to coach or that the FO did anything wrong this offseason. Hitters all go thru hot and cold streaks. Nothing is going right and it's incredibly hard for fans. My 10 year old is almost in tears now because he doesn't understand baseball yet.
  7. Just can't wait to take your victory lap eh? You spend the whole offseason setting it up. Enjoy it! You've earned it.
  8. Is Popkins alive? I don't see or hear much about him so far this year.
  9. He's been better than you think the past 2 years. I get you hate everything, but C'mon man. FO does nothing - complain FO does something (Sanchez/Corbin) - complain
  10. He's an expandable arm who can throw 200 pitches before being released and replaced with Corbin. It is what it is.
  11. He struck out less than 5 per 9 in AAA last year. Expecting him to miss bats is on you bruh
  12. Schneider added that Kirk will undergo a procedure to address a fracture in his left thumb, but isn’t dealing with any ligament damage. There should be a definitive return timeline following the surgery later this week. However, fans should anticipate a multi-week absence. It’s an encouraging update after the 27-year-old backstop hit the injured list over the weekend after taking a foul tip off his hand during last Friday’s extra-inning game against the White Sox. It’ll be Tyler Heineman handling the catching duties in his absence unless Toronto brings in some additional veteran depth.
  13. Yeah - OK. That's not a bad idea at all.
  14. Apparently Kirk had surgery on his thumb today...
  15. Do you not think this offense has what it takes? I just looked and we're actually 4th in MLB in wxOBA, which I wouldn't have expected.
  16. Corbin actually hasn't been half bad the past 2 years. xFIP of like 4.21 (4.14 in 2024), which was better than Matthew Boyd, Holmes, Singer, Kikuchi, Ray, etc. last year. LFG man - we need you NOW. Edit - he throw 5 innings in A ball on the 4th. He should be up and available very soon. That's likely why Josh Fleming is on the team. He'll soon be punted to the moon.
  17. But then who's going down if Fitzgerald is coming up? Barger to the IL seems to add up unfortunately.
  18. It's difficult to express how much fun the start to this season has been. Where the f*ck is Patrick Corbin? Wasn't he already throwing?
  19. Josh Fleming struck out 4.7 per 9 in AAA last year. Why is he on our team again? I guess it's just another arm that can detach from it's shoulder with 0 f*cks given.
  20. Yes - I believe a foul pole in RF is necessary. It just wouldn't be very Pesky. But who cares, it's OK to leave some history behind.
  21. Your inability to comprehend the differences should concern you.
×
×
  • Create New...