Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Brownie19

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    21,100
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    43

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Brownie19

  1. Jesus Christ you're insufferable sometimes Grant. Take the L and move on.
  2. We need a future CFer. Can Groshans, Martinez or Moreno play there?
  3. where and how much?
  4. Tony Batista type season is coming...
  5. I've always thought the ideal situation was to have 1 or 2 left handed OFers and then have your 4th OFer be a lefty killer with speed who could play all 3 OF positions. Like Drew Stubbs.
  6. https://clip.cafe/major-league-1989/you-can-run-like-hays/
  7. And this is what's wrong with the world. Decisions made not for the greater good, but because it's affecting billionaires. (and this is a general observation that occurs far too often in all kinds of different situations - this isn't specific to COVID).
  8. Couldn't that just piss others off though? If you have a set of rules - I think you stick with it. I mean Kirk is projected to be just as valuable (if not more valuable) than Manoah is this year. Why doesn't he get more $$$? I could see Bo, who's been a stud for years now, but Manoah's thrown 111 innings so his s*** don't stink? He seems like such a loser to me.
  9. We'll certainly see. Worked out beauty for Minny with Jefferson. Deep draft, but you need to 'hit'.
  10. This has been an insane offseason. re: Hill & Adams, the list of WR's who excelled after the age of 29 is REALLY short. I think Hill is a year younger than Adams, but it will be interesting to see who comes out on top with these trades.
  11. oh - well that explains it.
  12. I'd be curious to dig into this a bit more and find out if fans 'say' they don't like this change - but does that opinion actually show up in their actions. Ever checked the stands in the 14th inning of a Tuesday night game? Based on my experience, a lot of people will hang around for the 10th inning, but it thins out pretty damn quick after that. No idea if they can track this, but I'd love to know how many fans turn the game off after 9th or 10th inning. And I believe polls will also show you that baseball continues to lose fans because the game is too long/slow - hence all the changes to speed the game up. As noted above - I'm surprised you're not more upset over losing the DH in the NL. I suspect polls will tell you that fans hate this decisions and LOVE seeing pitchers hit .105/.126/.210 because bunting is super exciting. Polls would also tell you that fans hated the idea of eliminating the take out slide and running over catchers because violence is fun to watch.
  13. No offense, but fans are dumb and people naturally hate change.
  14. I doubt anyone wants to give up a comp pick for 1 year of Conforto. Teams probably want him for 2-3 years, or with team options or something and he either wants $100M multi year deal, or a 1 year $20M deal
  15. MLB Network WWW.FACEBOOK.COM Thoughts on the fans' top 10 relievers? #Top10RightNow - Tuesday at 8pm ET Apparently MLB fans believe Aaron Loup is the 4th best relief pitcher in baseball.
  16. Did anyone look into this? I think it said if the 500 level is closed, then you'll get a ticket in the 200 level? Can you transfer tickets to other family members?
  17. So you grandfather follows the Utah Jazz?
  18. Seattle...
  19. Buck and Tabby doing the game?
  20. visa issues.
  21. That ball was crushed. Vlad still looks thicc, though
  22. I get all that. I mean there were rumours the A's wanted Volpe in any deal for Olson and that just doesn't seem to compute with what they actually received. I know the defensive value helps, but WAR is WAR. I'd give up Orelvis, Kirk, Pearson and Biggio for 4 years of Ramirez, but not 2.
  23. I just read that Rodgers knew Adams would never play for the Packers again when he signed his deal. Fingers crossed for another Diggs/Jefferson situation again in a very deep WR draft.
  24. Packers deal D.Adams to the Raiders? WTF. This FO sure knows how to piss off Aaron Rodgers. Think they'll fail to draft a WR (or 2) again this year just to show him who's boss? I hear there's another below average blocking TE to be had in the 3rd round this year that will be tough to pass up on.
×
×
  • Create New...