Yeah his 121 wRC+ really screams average hitter, as do his 133 wRC+ projections.
Man I really wish our average hitters could hit for a 120 wRC+ in a down year and still project as one of the best in baseball, our offense would be astronomical!
Yeah great managers always ask their sluggers to lay down bunts in critical game situations, what the f*** was I thinking.
Do you even read your own messages before you post them? Do you realize how ridiculous you sound right now?
For not asking Jose f***ing Bautista to bunt?
Get a f***ing hold of yourself man and stop saying reactionary ********. Jesus Christ, have a shred of common sense for once.
Did you notice how long that ball stayed up in the air for? Bautista had to have stopped between first and second, there's no excuse for him not scoring easily there.
Where the f*** was Bautista when the ball was in the air? Did he go halfway? Holy f***ing Christ that was terrible baserunning. Bautista should have been rounding third at the least when JBJr caught the ball off the wall.
Yes because the New York Yankees and their "no facial hair past a moustache" policy are the pillars of free speech and self-expression.
What a stupid article.
Yeah I don't know who exactly King is referring to, but Navarro doesn't project for a 98 wRC+, but rather 78 wRC+.
That's a terrible hitter and should only ever be pinch-hitting for the pitcher or I guess Ryan Goins/Josh Thole.
I feel like some team will overpay for Trumbo after the season he's having. He's a total butcher on defense, much like Saunders, but I'm assuming the former will get some good money to play 1B/DH for some team.